.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, December 16, 2013

How much should anyone continue...

...to wake up in the morning and expect something to be different? That's the definition of insanity in some circles. I could handle losing my husband, it took a while to get over it but I did. My kids and grandkids are a different story. Different in the way that I'll never get over it. I don't care to wake up and realized my children aren't around and I can't even talk to my grandchildren on the phone, much less see them. I've been through a lot...but this is too much. I love you William, Annie, Timothy, Chandler, Joaquin and Dillon. I always have and I always will.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is tough. I'm sorry you're going through this right now. I hope you have some friends near you who can be family for you.

December 17, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Nope, I have no one. It's all I can do to keep going. I have nothing to look forward to, no one to talk to and nothing at all to live for. It seems so easy to just leave this planet but I like to think that something good will happen if I wait long enough.

December 18, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home