.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

I walked away...

...with my bag-o-belongings. I haven't figured out where to stay yet, but for right now, I'm out of the crazy house so I woke up unafraid for the first time in a while. I'm working on smiling and it works as long as I control what my mind tells me. This is the absolute worse time of my life and trust me, that's saying a lot. But, I know I wouldn't still be here without a good reason so I'll wait as long as I can to find out why I'm here. I'm quite curious to see what happens next.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

my thoughts are with you. If I can help, let me know how.

December 20, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I appreciate your comment. The most helpful thing in my life right now is the support from people like you.

Thanks again!

December 21, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home