.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hola!

I'm ba-ack! I am finally to the point where I can talk (type?) about all of this and I promised so I will.

Last June when I broke my jaw, I woke up from the surgery minus 8 teeth. Obviously, I couldn't afford to do anything about it but recently I was able to do so. I have my smile back so I don't have to stay all alone with my mouth shut. Although I didn't change at all, the way I was perceived certainly did. Even if social opprobrium didn't affect me, my own self wanted to have them fixed because there aren't many places worth going that don't involve a great smile and a handshake.

Once I made a nice place on my head, I decided to pay it some more attention so I had my hair cut off...well, not all of it, but a LOT of it. I just went from waist to shoulder. I must say, it's adorable. And after a few Biore strips and some new make up, I felt better about myself than I have for years.

I think this may be the year that I find out what the heck I'm doing on this planet. And yes, I'll post a picture. But I just woke up and you understand this wouldn't be the time to do the haircut justice so I'll do it later. Have a great day!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very glad you're ok. I hope new opportunities for friendship and a great job are in your future.

February 13, 2014  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thanks, that's my plan. I want to go back to school. I still don't have a Florida driver's license and EVERYONE wants that sucker. It is next on my list of To-do's. Actually it's more like Gotta-do because I don't have a honey to put to work.

February 13, 2014  
Anonymous black women white men dating said...

Good ideas! I have just read your article on "Hola!" and found it very impressive. The article is resourceful and attractive for the readers in the highest level. I must say that I look forward to read more on this topic. Bravo!

March 03, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home