.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I'm happy today...

...because I feel good, I finally found a little girl who I adore (on Facebook) and I've been given a chance to find something that I lost years ago. Add that to the fact that I don't smoke, don't do drugs and cannot abide liquor...and I feel wonderful!

Also, today I FINALLY got my Florida driver's license! There was a slight hitch, they wouldn't put it in my married name because I didn't have my marriage license or my divorce papers but since I had my birth certificate, they put it in my maiden name which is perfectly OK with me. So then I went to the Social Security office to change my name there but they weren't as cooperative so I'm going to have to get my divorce papers anyway. I wanted to get that stuff for a lot of reasons, not the least of which is the fact that I need it to get my passport renewed. Oh well, I can't afford to leave the condo complex, leaving the country is on the list but I'll have to figure that one out later.

I think I'll surprise a man with dinner so I best start cooking. See ya soon...ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home