.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Good Morning!

Unless they call and cancel again, I will be going to divorce court today. I don't know what it is for, the paralegal said any time you file for divorce, you automatically get a court date. So, this is that date. I don't know why they do that since Georgia law requires mediation before a judge hears the case. But, today I will ask for Rick to reimburse me for September's rent. He left in the middle of the month and didn't tell me he hadn't paid the rent. I will ask for the car as well, although, if you have been reading this blog, you know that car isn't insured. But...it moves!!!

Anyway, I have to meet my lawyer at his office at 1 pm EST and the court is 1:30 pm, so, be thinking good thoughts for me at about that time. I will be trying to receive them.

You watch and see, I bet Rick even brushes his teeth for this. I can't know if he wiped his ass but I'd give odds he won't. OH! If any of you are in Marietta and have nothing better to do, come to the Square and attend my divorce! I would love to see you! If you can't be there, I will understand and update you afterwards.

So many schools are teaching Sex Education and Family Life...I think they cannot possibly teach the kids anything more than they can learn at court. The boys should all go to support enforcement court and the girls should all go to domestic violence court. And, ALL of them should attend a day of divorce court.

I want to thank Stacey, because of her I have a pair of crush velvet low rise slacks and a cute little top that will be appropriate for court. Not only that, but they look good on me! Now, what to do with my hair? Rick always wanted my hair cut short, I guess he was jealous of me as my head had hair and his ears, nose, unibrow and back have it, but alas, not his head. I remember him doing that comb over camouflage thing. He insisted that it was just his natural part. I told him that no one had a part behind his ears and he should grow the hair from both sides and he would have twice as much camouflage.

I haven't cut my hair since he left as I never wanted short hair in the first place. People, make YOURSELVES happy, not some nimrod who puts such store in YOUR personal appearance.

Well, it is early in the morning and I have to do a few things before court. If I have time, I will be back before court...but if not....come back later and see what happened today in court!!!!!


Have a great day!

Meg

4 Comments:

Blogger Uncle Enore said...

Good luck in court today, Meg, assuming you actually get there.

I AM conflicted about Richthedumbass's hair...well, actually, your comments on his hair. While not being bald, I DO have a very attractive bald spot...not shiny yet...still some cute little fuzz on it...and, what with my hair being snow white and all...makes me look...oh, I don't know...how about...SAINTLY? Now...um...about the rest of it...I seem to find my poor ole bod pretty well covered with hair. In fact, I have been thinking of combing my back hair up over my bald spot...except I'm not really sensitive about it. There is ONE place where I ain't got no hair...sigh...on the palms of my hands. Hmm...wonder why THAT could be?

So, does this mean you hate all old Italian hairy guys?

February 15, 2005  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Uncle, Uncle, Uncle,

Rick was bald when I met him when we were both 24. Baldness is caused by increased levels of testosterone so you are just SO MUCH MAN that your hair blew off of your head! I pick on Rick's baldness, not any one elses.

Meg

February 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go get that car, Meg! If you get pulled over for no insurance, it could be a chance to meet a cute cop.

Uncle, being bald just means your ears get pulled more :o)

February 15, 2005  
Blogger Uncle Enore said...

You're so nice to me...and, of course, with all that back hair there is MORE to hold on to, right?

February 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home