.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Hi!

I just received some odd mail. I thought Rick and I had worked out a settlement but today I got an invitation to mediation at $175.00 an hour. I specifically remember his attorney saying we didn't need to go to a mediator so I don't know what this is about.

Also, the last I head, he had an arraignment on April 1rst. Now, I have also received a subpoena to be a witness in a jury trial to occur on March 28th. As far as I know, he hasn't committed any OTHER crimes except domestic violence so I am not sure what that is about.

I will call my lawyer in the morning and ask what it is all about. The photographer for the newspaper is coming in the morning too. I have felt so badly lately that I have let my house become a mess.

Now, I MIGHT let my Dad see it this way...maybe. But there is no way in hell I will let a photographer in here while my house is such a mess!!!!

So, I have to start cleaning now. I will be back this evening but I will be sure to let you know what is going on in these legal proceedings as soon as I find out. Oh, thanks to Purple Hat, I know it is Guy's birthday:

Hey, Guy are you here today? Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Guy, Happy Birthday to you!!!:-D. Hope you have a great day!!

Boy, I wish I were organized enough to have remembered that myself. Happy Birthday Guy!!!!! How many candles? Doesn't this make 31?

You all have a nice evening and I will see you soon!

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guy,
We've never talked, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY all the same!!

March 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home