.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, March 14, 2005

I have gotten a little further:

I have refined the ordering process a little bit, but I am still trying to make it better. It does work now so if you would like to help keep me from moving to Florida to live with my father, please order a T-Shirt. (Almost considered for this T-Shirt was "I support Rick Kelso's Wife. Literally.")

Done Rick...Sold the T-Shirt!!!

I said once that I never wanted to see Vex again. But I wanted him to SEE me again...flourishing in all of my endeavors...I think the internet thing is working well, the "Betrayed Wife Sale" made the local paper and the AJC is going to mention my little blog. (Oh! The reporter called and said they are sending a photographer out Friday morning.) Now I want to work on your chests. Is that OK? I will put whatever you want on the shirts and I am going to supply Ladies and Men's styles (see the pictures below) in all accessible sizes. White or alabaster, the back has the address to the blog. The price will cover everything unless you live in the Arctic Circle or some such place.

If I thought my husband were cheating, I would wear one just to freak him out. Cheaters is OK but it is for morons. T-Shirts are clever, they can catch on. I am open to ideas regarding catchy phrases that I could put on the T-Shirts.

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg,
I sent you a link, and an idea for a shirt. That site is pretty decent, and the shirts are fairly inexpensive. I know a few more sites that do them on the cheap. (Good quality, just low low prices.)
I had an kind of cool idea.. What if you made up a couple shirts that advertised your rings for sale? Something like "Keep Meg's Lights On! Ask Me How!" or some thing else with a picture of the rings. I could def. help you with that. I do some promotions for bars and events, which includes t-shirts, etc. My private email is attached to the email with the tshirt idea, so email me if you want to.
*hugs*

March 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home