.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Man,

I am so lonely this evening. I fell asleep on my couch at dinner time and now I am wide awake. It's kind of sad to wake up after sleeping all evening, check my calls and find that I have none. :(

I almost considered calling some chat line but that would be stupid. Have you ever called one of them? I think that most of the men on them are looking for phone sex. I called one shortly after Vex left and that was so dumb. I hate being here all alone. I feel like I am not worth thinking about much less calling. I know that is wrong but how do you convince yourself of that when you feel like this? What did you guys do when you felt like this? Does anyone want to come visit me? :)

There is some dumb Jennifer Lopez movie on and it is going nowhere fast. I can't watch TV when it is so boring...it reminds me of how boring I am.

I just ate some cheese. That was the highlight of my evening. I am sure I will feel better in the morning.

See ya.

Meg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I get lonely I make a point of doing something I couldn't do if there were witnesses :o)

March 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Margaret,

Just because the world is busy with itself and does not think to call you does not equate with you feeling so left out of life.

Why are you there alone? I've read about a little girl? A dad? Do you like to read?
Biographies are excellent picker uppers.
Astrologically what are you?

March 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home