.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

I need your help...

I am stuck in the hospital without a computer. I am currently lying on a bed in the emergency room of Welstar Kennestone Hospital and a friend of mine is writing this as I dictate this. I need your help because I don't have a laptop and I can't expect my friend to take dictation everytime I want to talk to you guys.

Do you know anyone near the Atlanta area who would let me borrow a laptop?
I promise not to let vex take it ! Today was a very stressful day. I called the IRS to see what I should do. They told me I needed to file my own return, which I did, and then they directed me to the criminal investigations unit. So now I have to be careful about what I say about the IRS matter.

The nurse just gave me a big shot of IV Demerol and I am a little tired. So I'm going to enjoy my little buzz and go to sleep.

See ya,

Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger Rita said...

Sorry to hear that you are in the hospital. I don't know anyone with a laptop to loan (and I don't have one). Sorry.

You know, I wonder . . . if someone DID have one, and responded here, how would you know?

Good move on the IRS thing. Hope you are feeling better soon.

April 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home