.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, May 27, 2005

I see that Vex and his latest victim have found my little blog...

...He’s known about it since the reporter called him two months ago. Apparently, since this thing will be in the newspaper soon, he felt the need to share the information with someone. It’s about time. This is for them.

Now, you two should know that I have nothing to lose, I said it already. Vex, it appears as though you still underestimate me. I don’t know why you would do that. The best I can figure is that you still don’t get it. I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE. I am sick, I am alone and I have no money. What can you possibly take away from me now? I have held nothing back, I have just stayed on topic.

But, since you seem to think that I fear the truth, let me show you something. I will answer the allegations in your comments:

I am 46 years old. My birthday is June 29th. My legal name is Margaret Broderick Kelso. I have been married three times and every single one of them cheated on me. I already told you what I did to the lawyer guy, I have never denied it. That was not only wrong, it was stupid. But it was almost 20 years ago. This occurred at a time when I was drinking pretty heavily. I would drink until they said, “Margaret, WE AIN’T GOT NO MORE LIQUOR!” I do not blame anyone else for my behavior, I was just at a point in my life where I had trusted Vex and moved back to Virginia from Chicago, a place where I had been doing very well and had a support system, only to have him break his promise to marry me. I didn't handle it well. Cheaters though they may have been, the other two never dumped me in another state with 3 kids and no place to live. Yep, I drank a lot of time away. But it was the 80’s and that was also a very long time ago, and once again, it was before he and I finally DID get married. TWICE. I was not pregnant by him so he did not HAVE to marry me, he chose to. But, when I married the father of my youngest two children, I was pregnant with my daughter. I had only known my first husband for 10 days before we eloped to Reno. All I can say is that I was only 18 at the time. I quickly figured out that he wasn’t the brightest bulb on the tree, but damn, he was pretty. He is the father of my oldest child and neither father ever has nor would they ever deny the children that I gave them. I was a teenager in the 70’s. Would you believe me if I DENIED ever smoking marijuana? I wouldn’t.

I have done a lot of things that I am not proud of but I NEVER cheated on a husband and I have never slept with a married man. I never broke the marriage vows. I never said I was preaching or above anyone else. It's just that this thing is what it is. No more, no less. But, I'll tell you this, if you want to make it a free-for-all, I can go toe to toe with the best of them.

I feel the need to add that while I did do some stupid stuff, I had some serious fun. I went across the country by myself when I was 18. I spent weeks traveling all over the place. I've traveled to three continents and I've dated a professional football player. I have lived in six states and I have been able to work in movies, to do stand up comedy and to graduate from college with 3 children as a single mother. Like I have always maintained, I have accomplished so much more single than I ever have while married.

I have made impact with another car as a driver 3 times in my life, all three times were before 1980. Each time, it was because I listened to someone else. First, I listened to my passenger. Then, I listened to a truck driver who was supposedly holding up traffic. Then, I listened to the guy blowing his horn behind me. It took a few times, but I finally learned not to listen to anybody else and I haven’t been in another accident as a driver since. And the way things worked out, I have learned not to listen to anyone else in life either. I am going to do exactly what I feel I need to do because that’s all I KNOW to do. I don’t particularly WANT to hurt anybody but I am trying to prove a point. The point is that one should tell the truth. Duh.

Try it. Seriously dude, try it. Just tell the truth! Once you try it, you see that the people with whom you are honest will respect you and then you can learn to respect yourself. In the meantime, you will just be another nerd. The first time you tell the truth, you will immediately lose all of the people who you don’t want to be around and the good ones will stay. That will only make you want to tell some more truth. Before you know it, only people with whom you can honestly be yourself are left. Life is much better all around.

You know, when you are totally honest, you have little to fear. I will answer your questions in order to prove MY point. But I will not give you a forum from which to speak, you will have to find your own. What I WILL do is to use YOU as an example of what not to do, so bring it on, make my day. I promise, I can take every single thing you do and use it to my advantage. The more the two of you squirm, the more I prove my point. As long as you are relegated to the anonymous comments, you are fodder for me and I will take advantage of every single thing you say. Either you continue, or you get a clue. One way or the other, I have nothing to lose.

Have a nice day.

Meg

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What! You can't loose? It seems as though you already have. My advice to you is to grab what ever few shreads of self respect you can find and move on.

May 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on Meg.

Hey anonymous. I think you mean lose, moron......

May 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whether Vex wants to admit it or not he has known about this blog for some time, his peeps would've clued him in on it. He has disrespected you for quite some time and he will never be a man and admit any wrong. One day there will be a price he has to pay and it will be heavy. I think that you know the kind of person I am (however clueless everyone else is right now) and I would not let even a stray animal go hungry. This scum (Vex) breeds scum and he should be removed from society and be put with his kind. Let him dig his own hole but offer to fill it in when he is done. Today there seems to be some throwing punches and he is throwing some without even being present. That reminds me...Confucius say: "War not determine who's right, war determines who's left." Get in touch with me if you need help.

May 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meggie,

You ARE always a woman to me.

I will call you soon.

May 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home