.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I decided not to hurry that appointment...

Why should I? I’m in no hurry to have my throat slit again. They offered me June29th...but that’s my birthday. I don’t have any plans for that day yet, but I know one thing I WON’T be doing, and that is going to the doctor. So, I’ll go on the 28th instead.

I was only kidding about the birthday gift thing. One guy has offered to buy me something very expensive but I can’t accept an extravagant gift from ANYONE when I don’t know how I’ll be paying my bills this month so please DON’T offer me any really expensive things, I only have so much will power with which I can refuse them.

I’m not a gold digger and even if I wanted to be one, I wouldn’t know how to go about it. I don’t even know the gold digging rules. Is there really any digging involved? If so, I know I don’t want to participate. And, gold is just a pretty rock so I have no interest in digging for it. Are you supposed to sleep with the guy you’re digging at? Or are you just supposed to tease his rich self?

See, I’m no good at such things. My mother taught me a lot, but never anything like gold digging skills. Although, now that I think about it, she did have this one saying that I never understood until it was too late, “Margaret, put a high price on yourself.”

I just plumb didn’t get that one but now I do. Perhaps if she would have explained it to me, I could have avoided a whole lot of trouble.

Oh well. I HAD planned to have a boyfriend to give me a birthday gift by now...who knew that this divorce would take so long? I just think it sucks that Vex can have a girlfriend and I have to wait until the divorce is finalized before I can have a boyfriend. But the nice lawyer dude who is representing me has told me that I have to wait until the thing is over.

When I went to his office to sign what I thought would be the final paperwork...I asked him if I could “get some” now. He said that no, I actually have to wait until the judge signs the paperwork! Can you believe that crap? When you have been cheated on, I should think that all bets are off but that’s not the way it works. You can’t have a spouse AND a lover at the same time...even if your spouse is currently having plenty of sex himself.

Thankfully, I haven’t been hit by any waves of libido lately, so I’m cool. But those things hit me when I least expect it and I always seem to be alone when it happens. And, as I mentioned earlier, my one attempt at self gratification was a miserable failure.

I enjoyed catching the men in my life “pleasing” themselves much more than I would have enjoyed pleasing myself. The day that I found Vex getting off to the slanted, distorted reception of a sex channel that we didn’t subscribe to was the best. He IS a television repairman so you would think that he could have fixed that thing. My ex was rather prolific himself. He never shut the door all the way and I would peek in through the crack of the open door. All I could see from that vantage point were his feet and boy, did they wiggle! I would wait until the wiggling began to reach a crescendo and then I would bang on the door like a cop. You can just imagine how quickly he moved...there’s no way my words could do it justice.

Those were the days.

Well, I’ve go to go try to do something productive...I’ll see you soon!

Meg

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand men who think they have to hide it from their wives. That is too funny Meg... scaring the crap out of him when he was... rotflol... must have took him back to his adolesence when his mom would bang on the door and ask what he was doing in there!

June 22, 2005  
Blogger Karen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 22, 2005  
Blogger Karen said...

I just suggested you put up a Paypal button... Then I saw it. :) Nevermind! :)

June 22, 2005  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yeah, I tried to open a new account and they still had my old one on record so I just pasted the code in there. It's actually my Dad's account (Vex left me account-less and I don't have anything to open one with :( )
Anyway, I was just amazed that I got it in the right spot!

Meg

June 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg: Now that was kind of cold girl banging on the door. Geez, I understand your problem with him but that sort of gives even me a bad feeling. fortunately I stopped when I only needed glasses(laugh) but to this day i remember the day when my stepDad walked in on me(I was 12) and he said nothing just closed the door. I could not get it up for a week after that.
Buddy

June 22, 2005  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Cut me some slack...I was 20. That's pretty damned funny when you are only 20 years old. Hell, it still makes me smile.

Meg

June 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK since its you I wil alwyas cut you slack
Buddy

June 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home