.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Apparently, someone is using my name...

...on Cruel.com. Apparently, this is from me:

That you are all cowed into silence - fearful to even mention what you think "my" name might be - is evidence of your pathetic subservience to rcade, your puppetmaster and weak-minded leader of the meek (though he denies leading you, I know better.)

I did not write that now have I even visited Cruel in weeks if not months. If there is someone out there pretending to be me, the nit wits at Cruel deserve to be fooled. I have never, nor would I ever, deny anything that I have written. So, the fools who spent time responding to “me”, have totally wasted their time. Oh well, I suppose they probably didn’t have anything constructive to do with their time anyway. By the way, thank you to the guy who sent the link to me.

Have a lovely day!

Meggers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home