.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, August 12, 2005

I read your vulgar post and dont know what your thinkg, This was worst then most writen by men. are you rpoud of it?

Yeah, you nimrod, actually, I am. Obviously, you can’t read and now I know that you can’t write either. You illiterate peon, I am not even going to discuss you how stupid you are. I’m just going to leave your inane comment there for the world to see. And, to respond to the rest of your half wit email...SUCK MY DICK.

Now, for the people who matter, this is from a person who got it...

Meg, I love this post. I hate all the pain behind it, but I have never heard or read such gut-wrenching honesty, and I think you should continue to put forth any of this that is still in you. It's imperative that you get it OUT of you before it poisons your spirit, and I applaud what you're doing with it. Spew venom and invectives as needed until the cows come home, and if anybody tells you "Get over it!" you have my permission (not that you need it, of course) to slap the living shit out of them. You're right -- the people who tell you that are the very ones who have never been where you are and have no idea what it's like to be there. Screw 'em. Remember me -- I'm the anti-Get-Over-It gal. That is to say, I think we should all TRY to get over whatever it is on our plate that is unpalatable -- but on our own timetable, not someone else's. Also, I admire the guts it took to be as vulnerable as you were to write this honestly from this level of hurt. I couldn't do it.

Yeah, girl, I think you could. All you have to do is get sick and tired of being a sweet little southern lady and just vomit whatever comes out. It’s ever so much healthier than beating the kids or throwing plates, or as GAIL GLENN would do...fucking a married man. It’s free...it doesn’t hurt anyone...and as long as you warn people, it doesn’t offend anyone.

The people who read it after you tell them that it’s offensive don’t matter one teensy weensy bit. They are usually just women beaters anyway. No one but another lying cheat would have a problem with anything that I have written. Unfortunately, there are more lying, cheating scumbags than I ever realized. When I was driving down the road today, I looked in cars and wondered how many of the couples that I saw were adulterant pigs. Considering all of the emails I have gotten from women who have been cheated upon, I can’t believe how many skanks there are out there fucking other women’s husbands.

What in the hell are they thinking? I know it’s redundant to keep asking this...but do they actually think there is a future in a married man? I was watching some A&E show the other day called The Doctor’s Wife. It was about a doctor who slept with a nurse who didn’t care at all about taking care of people, she made it no secret that she was there to marry a doctor. She didn’t care if the doctor belonged to another woman, she just wanted a doctor. Well, she got one. And the wife ended up shooting herself accidentally and then the nurse murdered the doctor when he became ill and not worth as much. They actually had pity for the fool. I think he got what he deserved. So did the idiot nurse who is now in prison. They screwed around on the wife until she killed herself, and then they married. What pigs.

I can only hope that I hear about it when GAIL GLENN and RICK KELSO finally do get their comeuppance. That they will is a given...even Rick Kelso knows that. He always said that karma was a bitch, and his bitch will certainly bite him in the ass sooner or later. I know it will happen, I just hope that someone close by has my phone number when it does. I get such a kick out of the fact that he moved GAIL GLENN out of her trailer and moved her to his mother’s trailer. Now, she is in another trailer and they are all living in one trailer as a big happy family of swine with their little bastard. I have seen what RICK KELSO produces when he impregnates sleazy women...I can only hope that this brat is as nasty, foul and stupid as the other two brats that he sired.

The only thing worse than porking Rick’s tiny little twisted penis in a Kennesaw Georgia trailer is porking him in his mother’s booze soaked Kalispel Montana trailer.

Anyway, I am about to watch TV for a while, I’ve been too busy to watch any all this week. I need to take a break and put my feet up. I have two bottles of German wine in my fridge that my father bought in June. I’ve been threatening to drink them for a while now and I think that tonight might be a good night to pop one of the corks. I also have a bottle of 1983 Dom that my father gave me. I'm going to save that for the night that my divorce becomes final. Maybe I should save it for the night I finally consummate my divorce...no...I’ll let the dude buy the champagne. I won’t be dating anymore men who can’t afford the price of a decent bottle of wine. I’ve decided to go back to the level of men that I was used to before that nasty bald shit came into my life.

OH, before I go...I wanted to tell you about something that my drunken mother-in-law did when she was visiting me. I went to the store to buy a pair of shoes and the day after I bought them they were missing. His mother had stolen my shoes...I have no idea why, but that’s the only possible excuse for their disappearance. Rick didn’t steal any of my stuff until last summer when he moved out one piece of my crap at a time. But his mother actually stole my shoes! I’m sure it was in some drunken state but even so...why would a drunken old hag steal shoes? We decided that she must have done it thinking that it would keep me from going out to dinner for Rick’s birthday. But what she didn’t know is...I HAD MORE SHOES! Being married to Rick was no picnic, but we never had to live with his mother.

Oh, when I knew she was coming, I bought her a bottle of vodka and all the mixers that I could think of in case she wanted a drink (I didn’t realize what a lush she was at the time.). So when she got here, I offered to make her a drink and asked her what she wanted. Did she want a screwdriver? Nope. A Gimlet? Nope. Vodka and cranberry juice? Nope. She wanted a large tumbler full of vodka...straight. When she downed that first tumbler full, she handed me the glass and asked for more...without the ice. That woman drank the vodka straight. She spent 3 weeks in my home drinking and smoking the entire time. When she left, I had to paint my bedroom to get rid of the stench she left. I am serious. Can you imagine what fun GAIL GLENN and RICK KELSO are having now?

I get all smiley just thinking about it. OK...I’m off to watch TV.

See ya!!!!

Meg

Send comments to: meg.kelso@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home