.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, August 12, 2005

You know...

I have never recieved as much email regarding anything I've written as I did when I wrote that offensive thing the other day. And...not what I expected. I thought that people would write me telling me how awful it was...but so many people have written to tell me about their own cheating bastards that I may do it again, LOL. (Not really, you can never top the original.)

I can't believe the way so many people behave, it makes Rick Kelso and Gail Glenn look like the norm instead of the deviant sex fiends that they are. I am amazed at how many despicable lying cheating pigs there are out there! Apparently, many of those slugs are walking around and behaving pretty much like Rick Kelso did. They all seem to continue to make love to their wives while they screw nasty beasts who have no respect for married people. They all tell the wife that they still love her, all the while telling the bimbos that the wifes are hideous, and the moron bimbos believe them! I am amazed at how many men will leave their families, all for some selfish piece of trash.

And, they all have asses for friends and family, telling the women to, "Get over it!"...I guess because their husbands haven't cheated on them yet. You really can't do that while you are left to handle the household all alone and while you are behaving like a lady. If you went out and screwed around, lowering your standards to someone who didn't mind a married woman, I suppose it would be easier. But the people who try to carry on a decent life can't just "get over it", they are alone at night trying to fall asleep in a bed or on a couch by themselves. They sit there for hours on end, day after day, week after week, month after month...wondering what happened to their entire life. The slugs that cheat have gone on with their miserable lives and they have a new piece of ass to screw so they don't understand why you are still there, waiting for the smoke to clear so that they can, someday, pick up the pieces and make a new life for themselves.

It sucks to be a decent, moral person but in the long run, it always pays off. The children will respect you more when they finally figure out that the cheater was a selfish, horny pig while the cheatee stayed home, doing the right thing, taking care of everything that matters. And, if we feel like throwing the bums in jail, so be it...they did the deeds that landed them there, why shouldn't I have Rick Kelso arrested for forgery? That tax return was mine too, and he took it and spent it on a sleazy whore. He knew it was illegal to do that, why should I just let it slide? Nobody says what an ass he is for doing it, why should I care that some idiot thinks that I am "bitter"? I don't care of it makes me anything, I am going to find a little pleasure where ever I can, and if somebody doesn't like the way I spend my leisure time, fuck 'em.

So, that's my plan. I am going to call the IRS and tell them that he forged my name on the tax return and I am going to have my day in court one way or another. When he smacked me around, they made a plea bargain. In the divorce, he lied about everything and left town. I am going to get mine and I don't care how long it takes to do it. I was left all alone to fend for myself and this is what I choose to do. There isn't anybody else here to help me, why would I care what anybody says? I'm sick of worrying how it will look, who is going to say something? Some anonymous person? Screw you if you don't like it...I'm ready to fight back.

Meg

send comments to: meg.kelso@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home