.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Middle aged proffesional. Divorced no children. Enjoy life travel water sports dinning. Looking for a romantic lady for fun. Could lead to short or long term relationship...

The only thing that makes this especially funny is the picture that goes with it. So, what do you think he does...proffessionally speaking? And...a promise for a long OR short term relationship with this gem...what a treat.

I have a huge problem with the astonishing confidence of these guys, especially from those who would seem to be the least likely to have it. I don't get it.

Oh well, I must go to bed now, I have been up all night and I must now go to sleep a bit.

See ya,

meggers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home