.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

OK...

...I’m here. I’ve been very busy lying down lately. I didn‘t feel well at all last week and I forgot the date so I didn’t even know that it was Labor Day weekend until it pretty much was Labor Day Weekend. If I didn't notice it Friday evening, I wouldn’t have noticed until Monday when Jerry Lewis came on.

I can’t sleep and I’ve been up since 3 something. I watched that movie Stand My Me again. Now I am watching some crap about Bonnie and Clyde. Ya think that Clyde was annoyed at Bonnie being first? She was just a waitress when he met her and he had already been a crook for quite a while.

I do feel pretty silly being up at night. I suppose I could watch another stupid movie. Apparently, I have a problem here on this computer. I'll be fixing it later, I guess.

I see floating things on my eyeballs, have you ever seem them? It’s tough to really watch them, you know, as though you were trying to focus just enough to see those 3D Art things. What ever happened? I miss them. I never saw them on a wall like the one in George’s girlfriend’s apartment, but I did have a pretty cool book.

I have to figure out why I can’t get back online. So, the only thing left to try is to call the server. So, I will try that and speak to you later.

OK, I called them and their computer is down so they can’t help me. I wonder why they bother answering the stupid phone!?! I put my curtains up so that the furniture will look nice, but this kitchen just doesn’t have the light that I need to see. OK, now I’m getting bored with myself.

I’m back...I spent two hours on the phone with my computer server and after getting through to them and being told that their puter was down, rebooting 50 times, I had to do it all again for the Comcast guy and then it worked as though I had been a moron the entire time. Why that crap happens every single time is beyond me. But it certainly does happen every single time. Oh well. I have to go to the hospital today so I will be gone for a while early in the single. Oh, to avoid further misunderstanding, I am going for tests, not to sleep there...OK, Mike? (Mike, by the time you read this, I should be home, so call me tonight!!!)

See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home