.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Dear Meg,

I will have to agree that any man that does not take the time to learn what to do and how to do it is a total slacker, It never hurts to just get down there and take a look around and find out where stuff is located and then how to properly stimulate it. I can’t think of anything that one can do more for ones partner than to do this properly. I love the reaction to proper stimulation.

Now, I didn’t say that...someone else did. And someone else said this as well:

Lot's of attention to the clit - but toungue incursions too. the clit is not just madly flicked ... there's a top and a bottom to it - and attention needs to be paid to both. Woman differ - so its important to judge your partners responses as you go on. Hopefully.. as she begins moaning and undulating under the tongue... I've secured myself with my arms around and under her legs.. so she can't get away.

Well, this guy seems to have a grip on the situation. His little wife has plenty to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

I read it when I first got up. now I'll be horny all day. Thanks Meg.

Well, that sounds quite a bit like a personal problem. Oh, and let’s not forget

...usually, it's best to be clean shaven - no razor burn on the thighs...

Well, that goes without saying. OK...so you guys are into it. That’s cool. I’m pretty much over it, thank you. I can’t do anything about it now and it looks like it’ll be a really long damn time before I ever do.

I’m about ready to give up on sex. I sure the hell am not going to leave the house when it’s this damned cold outside. I hate cold. I fricking HATE cold. I am so cold now that my nipples are all hard again. I’m wearing my long johns again. I know I’m not getting laid sitting around this house in my long johns. Oh well. I’m cold and I can’t get no satisfaction.

I went to the dentist today. That’s always fun. I had the laughing gas and it was pretty cool. I almost had the answers to the secrets of the universe and then they turned it off. I almost had it and Bang...reality hits. I hate reality.

You know, it just occurred to me...Prince Charming is just a fairy tale dude. Even Prince Charles looks like a wombat. I never thought about it before, but do you suppose Prince Charming ever gets a blowjob? I would think it would be tough to get into those clothes of his. With my luck, the damn crown would fall on my head and knock me out just as I was getting settled in. I get paper cuts on lottery tickets. I’m allergic to clover, three or four leaved. My horses always brake coming out of the gate and I got my finger jammed in a slot machine. I’m a Cubs fan, I should learn to deal with this crap.

I see the Bears are doing well, that’s nice. I’d like to be in Chicago for that but I’ll be stuck here, too far south for a good winter and too far north for a tropical winter. It’s silly to be here if you can’t enjoy winter, just crappy weather. That’s all they have here, crappy weather. Then it gets Africa hot for a few months. Then, the weather turns crappy again. So, it’s pretty much just hot and crappy here. I much prefer Chicago and blizzards.

Well, I’ve been up all night and I’ve been staring at this screen for a while and my brain isn't getting any sharper so I’m gonna go to sleep now. I’ll be back after I restart my brain.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home