.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Dear Meg...

“...so anyway, after reading that I was wondering about this. Do you have any more of that clean urine?...

LOLOLOL...why yes...I do. I have some with me now. What’s it worth to you?

I read a bunch of crazy things that people do to make money...including selling urine. I think that the easiest money making opportunity is something that I saw on eBay. Women were advertising that if you sent them a pair of new panties, they would wear them for a day and send them back to you for $100. Now...why didn’t I think of that?

Here I am...trying to pay my bills in a respectable manner and all I had to do was sell my dirty underwear. It’s a shame that doesn’t work with women...I could have supplied them with some exceptionally funkified men’s underpants a while back. I can’t do that anymore so don’t bother asking. What a brilliant scheme it is though...you get to wear new panties everyday and you don’t have to wash them at all.

I do have a steady stream of that clean urine...let me know if you’re interested:):):)

I worked last night, that was fun. I woke up at 3 something yesterday morning and I haven’t been to sleep yet. I could take a nap now except I have a dentist appointment today at 1 and I would NEVER wake up if I fell asleep now. I couldn’t fall asleep anyway, I started drinking coffee at 4 am and it’s just now kicking in. I’m as wired as John Belushi. I could take a pill to help me fall asleep but then I would NEVER wake up.

Just ask Todd. When he calls me after I’ve been up all night and then taken a pill, I promise to call him back but I never do. Once I fell asleep with him on the phone only to hear...”Meg!...Meg! Wake up!...MEG!!!!!” I felt quite badly about that. I either cannot sleep at all or I’m crashed for twelve hours.

Anyway, I just checked Kelli’s emails. Men never cease to amaze me.

One guy has been emailing Kelli for days now, 5 times a day. He sent me some link so that I could see his picture. I emailed him back that I wasn’t going to do anything stupid that might trash my computer. Then...I realized that he was married and I wouldn’t so much as PRETEND to mess with a married man...their wives will find my email address somewhere and I don’t want that to happen. So, after a few days of me ignoring him...he sends me this:

Guess you did see the pic...

LOLOL...now I surely won’t go look, he’s pretty much told me that I shouldn’t bother.

While that guy must not have thought much about himself, this one thinks far too much of himself:

Smart, attractive islander, {ladies u will not be dissapointed} looking for a girl that knows how to please a man sexualy, confident. I have a woman who likes to **** me about three times a day, but I love having sex with new women. Ladies I am not trying to be a dog, just a fun loving guy.

And...in case you STILL wonder exactly what his status might be...he answered that query with his idea for a first date:

Sex - I keep an apartment very close to my house.

Then...we have the double standard guys who want it all, looks AND brains:

I like my job, engineer and yes a geek at heart, I actually like it when a female has intellegents instead of all looks.

Oh my. Here’s one who doesn’t even seem to realize that he even HAS a problem:

By the way nice picture. You are a super extra special hottieFor personal satisfaction and being spoiled for an hour or so, e-mail me with a way to contact you

An hours or "SO"? You mean it could be SHORTER? I HAD to see what this guy said about himself and I’m sorry that I did:

Attractive WM clean, D&D free, discrete, good humored, easy going, non judgemental.Night Worker looking for a woman that wants to experience daytime pleasures. nicely endowed. Long wide tongue , like pleasing a Woman with both.Like giving a nice clean afternoon.

So, what does a man with a “long wide tongue want to do on a first date? Well naturally:

Woman multiple climaxes. no strings, no commitment.

Damn, I'm glad that he's "non-judgemental". But...I think this one says it better:

If were at your place and it's private enough, I warm some oil and make it a really nice body rub. at that time I start giving you pleasures all over your body until you quiver and climax extremely, lay there a few minutes and do it all over again.

There are some men who would find the time to be with a woman no matter what he had to do. And then...there is the guy who said he worked everyday but Tuesday. So, to beg him off, I told him that I worked Monday and Tuesday nights. So, he writes me back...

one of us will have to miss a little sleep one of these tuedays..lol it'll be worth it, i promise.

Yeah...I’m sure it would be. But not to me. Which one of us has to miss a little sleep and for whom? What a pig.

Then, as I was writing this post, I emailed someone who DOES know me well enough to discuss such things. I didn’t know that he WOULD until I asked him to give me a topic, any topic. I had no idea what to write about. So...being the dumb female that I am, I never expected him to answer me in the most logical, succinct way that any man ever WOULD have answered that question:

Blowjobs

OK then. My next post will be about...

Blowjobs.

We aim to please.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home