.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Hello everybody.

I’m in a pretty good mood this morning for no good reason and I thought I’d tell you that. I don’t have anything to do other than pay bills and I thought that I could put that off until some other year. I hate that, don’t you? It sort of messes up my good mood. I kind of hate giving my money away for such DUMB crap like electricity. I want to take it and go to the mall. Stuff like housing and utilities are so stupid to have to pay for.

If I have to work and still not have any money left over to take to the mall or to another continent, then I might as well do what soldiers did when they didn’t want to fight anymore, just shoot myself in the foot. War may be hell, but working every damn day sucks pretty much too, doesn’t it?

Where’s my disposeable income? Why don’t I just go on welfare and get it over with? If all I’m working for is the shit that the government would pay for, then why don’t I just let them do it? Whatever. I’m sure that I could qualify for some kind of welfare, I’m female and sick...I could do that.

Oh well, I guess if you want to even LOOK at the pictures in the magazines and even THINK about buying some of the stuff that you see in them, you have to work. I may not ever REALLY be able to afford it, but if I work hard enough, I can fool myself into thinking that I MIGHT...SOMEDAY be able to afford something besides cable. My entire entertainment budget pretty much IS my cable bill. How sad is that?

Oh, speaking of which, I just went into my living room to watch the end of the Full Monty. That’s a great movie and I wanted to see the scene where they do their dance. They showed the entire dance scene and when the guys turned around at the VERY end, the wise people at Spike TV put black boxes over their asses.

I was raised in a time when I Dream of Jeannie had to cover up her belly button and they never used the word “pregnant” on TV. I admit to being easily offended at some of the language that they use on TV. It’s not that I’m a prude, I just think that they are offensively “loose” with some of the things that they allow. It’s not stuff that you can “just turn the channel” to avoid, the COMMERCIALS have swear words. It’s as though these yahoos are going out of their way to offend people.

There’s a time and a place for everything and I think that covering up the guys’ asses at the end of that movie is just idiotic. But then again, these are the same geniuses who bleeped out the fart sounds in Blazing Saddles. Perhaps one of the funniest scenes ever filmed on celluloid...or whatever it is that they make movies out of...and they bleep the shit out.

I’d like to see where it’s written that you can’t have farts in a movie. If they can show me where it was written down and who it was who took the time out of their busy schedule to specifically discuss farts and whether or not you should allow them in the movies, I might reconsider.

I certainly don’t think that they should allow asses on Sesame Street, but on a cable channel, you could sort of forgive a little ass in a dimly lit bar. And who the hell were the farts offending? I’m more offended by the shit I see on Friends than I am by any ass that might pop up on my screen.

By the end of a movie like the Full Monty, you could expect and can deal with the men’s backsides. If you can appreciate the entire movie, you should be able to handle the butts at the end. When I was 17, I had to get up and walk out of Shampoo because they showed Warren Beatty’s ass. I had never seen a man’s ass before and it embarrassed the hell out of me. We had already sat through the Stepford Wives, so the date wasn’t a total loss.

I wish I had a Popsicle. I don’t have any at all. I don’t have anything, period. I have to go shopping. I have a can of off brand Ragu and some elbow macaroni. Oh, yeah, I have corn. Oh, I could have peanut butter and jelly, but I am down to creamy peanut butter. I prefer crunchy. This is one of those things I needed a man for. I have to do EVERYTHING now and that just sucks. Do you have any idea how annoying this is? I would like to just become rich. How hard is that? There’s a bunch of money around, I want some more.

I wouldn’t mind being famous, either. If any of you can help me be either rich or famous, let me know. I wouldn’t mind being rich and famous, and I wouldn’t mind being just rich, but I don’t want to be just famous. People who are famous without being rich tend to be infamous and that’s no good. I don’t want to be known for something stupid like an assassination or a being a member of a cult.

Well, I’m sorry but I have to go now. I’ll be back later, I have to go do that bill paying crap. I think I'll make myself one of those peanut butter and jelly sandwiches only I'll use jam in stead of jelly. Yeah, that sounds good. I love to live life on the edge like this. I hope you guys are having a good day.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home