.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

I’m listening to music...

...and I haven’t had enough whiskey to understand the odd mixture of songs that I burned onto this CD. Now Love Shack is on, before that was Sugar Sugar by the Archies and Bungle in the Jungle, Jethro Tull. I must have been drinking a LOT of whiskey when I did that. I’m not sure what kind of mood to get into...a sweet little 60’s type mood or a pot smoking 70’s type mood or just one of those crazy “I don’t remember what the hell happened” moods of the 80’s.

My best friend actually married one of our patients who was a quadriplegic and every so often, he would drink too much. When he did, he acted like an ass. Since he was pretty much paralyzed, when he would get sloppy, mean drunk, my girlfriend and I would just dump him on the bed.

Once, he waited for us to leave the bedroom and called a cab to pick up more beer and drive it over. That worked quite well for him. I can’t do that because they STILL don’t sell beer on Sundays, even if a cab driver runs in to get it. I don’t get this, if you can go to a restaurant and drink, why can’t Papa John’s deliver beer? This just sucks.

Well, I still haven’t actually HAD any sex, but I have been doing a lot of thinking about it. It’s not quite the same, but THINKING about it is usually a bit more interesting than actually DOING it, although I would rather do it than think about it. Now...did that make any sense? I’d really like to combine what I THINK about with what I actually do. Well, first I better DO it than I can worry about spicing “it” up. Whatever. Cheers.

Oh, Todd just called me, I’ll mess with him for a while.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home