.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

OMG!!!

I just read what I wrote before I went to sleep and that was frightening. It made no frickin’ sense and I had to fix it and it STILL sucks. Whatever. I was perfectly sober when I did that...just tired as hell. The frightening part is that I felt perfectly competent. After reading what I wrote...I was NOT competent, at least not as much as I thought I was.

Anyway...I just woke up and I’m in a weird mood. If it were a bit earlier...and I wasn’t afraid of the "men in blue"...I would go out and have some fun. But...it’s midnight and I’m just gonna have to go through this mood alone. Well, except for you guys. I’d like to listen to music...it’s one of those moods. But I don’t know where to get it from...the kid is sleeping on MY couch. I think I’ll have to go kick his ass off of it. BRB.

OK...I chose a different tack, I just turned the music on. I’ll let him decide whether or not he wants to sleep in the room with the music playing. If I have to...I’ll find some Barry Manilow music and drive him out like Noriega and the Gregorian chants. Oh...I still have that bottle of sake...but I don’t want it. I guess that’s why I still have it. Oh yeah...I have that bottle of triple sec, too. Damn. What the hell do you do with triple sec? You add it to other liquors and I don’t have any. Then there’s that bottle of tequila with the nipple on it. But I haven’t seen that in years. Oh. Olivia Newton-John is doing “Let’s get Physical”. “Let me hear your body talk...” LOL. That oughta get rid of him. Or, it'll let me know that I could play Black Dog really, really loudly and not annoy him.

I just caught myself singing along to that stupid "Physical" song. I didn’t know I even knew the words. Wow. That’s how much that stupid song was played...I guess.

Oh...I was getting horny again. It’s getting passe...nothing that I can do about it...I’m just enjoying being horny. Whatever. That’s getting to be fun in itself since it’s all I have. Of course...I am in that good mood. Perhaps tomorrow I’ll be spitting nails at someone...but for now, it’s a pleasant feeling.

LOLOLOLOL...“Walk Like an Egyptian” is playing now. I seem to have to wrong channel on. OK, I fixed it. There’s a BIG difference between the 70’s and 80’s when it comes to music.

Well...I suppose that I should speak about something specific....well, I can’t think of anything. Did you hear that Monica Lewinsky went in to have her love handles removed and they took off her ears? I was shocked. That Monica Lewinsky comment navigated itself into a train of thought dealing with blow jobs again. Only this time, instead of performing them...I'm thinking of using them in my performance. Not the perofrmance of an actual blow job...but in my stand up. I’ve been thinking about doing that again recently and I almost went a couple of times but I chickened out. Now I have to go...before it gets too easy to chicken out. I like to do things before I have a chance to freak. That’s why I’m so good in emergencies...I do things without having to weigh the potential bad things first. Afterwards...I do get in that freaked out mode where I think of all the things that COULD have happened.

Once...when I was about 15...I heard a loud buzzing, cracking sound and I ran down my stairs and as I did...I only saw orange. I got down there and saw that the cord had fallen out of the iron that my little sister was using. I threw a blanket over it and stepped on the jumping cord with one foot and pulled the plug out of the wall with the other foot. I innately knew what to do...but afterward I freaked out thinking about all the things that could have happened. I don’t know what that suits me for...but there it is.

I just went outside and noticed that there’s an ice storm going on. I didn’t even know that was an option. Why wasn’t I informed?

I have the 70’s channel on and THEY’RE playing Olivia Newton John.
The kid isn’t waking up. And I’m not coming up with anything worth talking about because I’m an idiot. So...I’m gonna go do something silly.

Maybe I’ll call a disc jockey and bug him. I haven’t done that in years. I could ask him to play some made up song like...“Absolutely 5th Street” by Bob Dylan. I can act all amazed that he never heard of it and tell him that I have a copy of the album in front of me but don’t have a record player to play it on.

OK...see ya.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home