.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hi!

I am about to go meet Todd...for the first time and if you’ve been reading this thing for any length of time at all...you know what I’m in for this week. I can’t wait.

This was a surprise trip, I hadn’t planned it but I should have a BEE-U-T-FUL week! I’ve been waiting for this for a while. It’s a shame that I have been free to have fun for close to 3 months but I haven’t. Well, my time is nearing.

The next time I post for you, I should be typing funny.

Wish me luck and think about me! I just have to hope that I can find a few minutes to break away from the antics and post from Todd’s place.

So, give me a day or so to get there and to “introduce” myself to Todd and I’ll be back to let you know how everything is going!!!!!

See ya after the “antics”!

Think about me....

Meg

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home