.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

There are 5...

...double-stuffed Oreo’s left in the package and I will, most likely, finish them before the day is out. That makes me the pig that ate the whole box of them. No one else has been here...it had to be me. I wonder how many other boxes of cookies I've devoured, thinking that others were helping me? I have a couple of half gallons of ice cream in the freezer and if someone doesn’t join me, I’ll eat them too.

I’m halfway finished with a 90 count bag of Pizza Rolls and over the weekend, I drank 3 pitchers of Kool-aid. Damn...this could lead to a problem. I have to start buying less guilt ridden food. I have yogurt but I’m saving it for when I run out of Pizza Rolls.

I am a bit of a kid in a candy shop here. I have, as I usually do, all the best cereals out there. I do have some Meuslix but it’s behind my Fruity Pebbles. I have oatmeal, but that’s behind the Cocoa Puffs. The healthiest cereal that I actually eat is Rice Krispies and I put a bunch of sugar in that. If I were Oprah, I could hire someone to cook me tasty, healthy food, but I’m not so I have to create all my cuisine all alone and right now I’m micro-waving a box of Stouffer’s Stuffed Pepper’s. There are 6 of them in there and I hope someone stops by to help or I’ll be eating them all by myself.

Those double-stuffed cookies are calling my name. I think I’ll down a couple right now. Those stuffed peppers are taking a long time to cook.

I love to cook but it’s an awful lot of work to go through for one person so I don’t do it too much. But, being alone is the perfect time to buy the best steaks...it’s not so expensive to pay for one filet. So, I buy myself one small filet a week and that’s always fun. But, I’d really like to cook a bit more than I do. Single people should have little clubs that you cook in. That way, I could make a nice big meal and share it with a bunch of other lonely slobs and then on other days, they could cook for me. I bet it would be cheaper all around....don’t you think? I don’t know how to start clubs and since that Carefree Sugarless Gum wrapper drive, I haven’t really organized anything else. So, that’s just another one of my great ideas that will never come to fruition. I should keep a list of these things in case I ever get inspired to actually do something.

But...as I said earlier, I am an airhead and I don’t see me getting organized anytime soon. I could use a Gal Friday or whatever you call those people who handle stupid things for you. If I had one of those, I could get some actual work done. Of course, I couldn’t pay them...but they could eat some of these Pizza Rolls.

I’m bored again and I think I’m gonna try to find something fun to do. I think it’s time to do some work on my man study. I should go out and annoy a man somewhere. Maybe even more than one. I don’t want to find one for myself, I have one. I just want to go out and bug a few.

Well, my stuffed peppers are done...I’ll think about this while I eat it.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home