.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hi!

Here's a quick post to let you guys know about my new email addy: MegBKelso@gmail.com. I haven't been able to get my stupid password from the kind folks at Gmail. Gmail is a great email service, lots of security. So much so that I can't get into my own account. If you have sent an email to my old address, I'm not ignoring you, I just can't get to it. So, until Gmail is convinced that I am me, just write to me at the above address. For those of you who wrote to me at sarah.rofsted@gmail.com, I'll be checking those emails over the next couple of days...they've really piled up on me during my little vacation. But, that address was never meant to be used for anything other than catching Rick e-cheating (it worked!) so I don't usually go to it. I'll go there to answer the emails that are there now, but after that, I won't be going there so from now on, just write to me at the new one.

If you would like one of those super secure Gmail accounts, send me an email (to the new addy I just mentioned) and I'll send you an invite. I saw that people were selling those invites at eBay...I have 99 more of them and will be happy to send you one for nuttin' honey!

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home