.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Life is such a treat...

...isn't it? I won't be moving after all. I'm so screwed that I'm spinning. I am about to hit the road. I just can't WAIT to see how this one ends. I'll be staying at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Greensboro tonight, the one off of I-40 (airport exit) so give me a call if you'd like! Ask for Margaret Kelso, I'll be there somewhere, sometime.

So, my dog and I are off on the road again. I had a total shock last night, one that I could never have seen coming. I have to get on the road before the blizzard hits so I must be off but with any luck at all, the hotel will have internet access and I'll pop in to say hello when I get settled in.

So, another day in the insane life of me.

See ya on the flipside,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home