.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Hello again!

It's Sunday afternoon and I've just checked out of my room. I wanted to put a quick post up before I got back on the road. I had to thank the folks who called, I truly enjoyed speaking to you guys. And, to Joe, the guy who called in the middle of the night, I'm sorry I missed your call. The phone did wake me up but it switched over to the answering service before I picked up. It costs so much to call from a hotel that I couldn't call you back but I certainly wish I could have spoken to you. Email me and I'll call you when I get to a phone that has reasonable long distance charges.

I changed my email address password the other day and then I promptly forgot the new password so I haven't been able to access my email. I'll figure it out when I get back to my computer but in the meantime, you can just email me at sarah.rofsted@gmail.com until I get the password situation taken care of at my regular email address. That's the email address that I used when I made up the fake bait profile for Rick to flirt with at PlentyofFish.com last year. I remembered THAT password, just not the one that I created the other day.

I have no idea what the roads are going to be like out there. Under the best of circumstances, I should have 7 hours left but I fear that the worst of situations lie ahead of me. My dog is in the car and he's waiting for me so I should be headed out in a second. I'm near the hotel lobby and there are a bunch of people smoking out there. I haven't seen people smoking in a place like this in a very long time. I guess each state has it's own laws regarding smoking but I didn't think that there was any place left that let you smoke in the lobby like this.

Watching the news I heard that this is the worst blizzard the East Coast has seen in over a century so I guess this is going to be a fun ride. I'm used to stuff like that, though. One of the people I spoke with yesterday said that she liked my attitude. It comes from having such bad luck and enduring so many rotten things over my lifetime. I stopped sweating the small stuff a very long time ago. Now, I just look forward to the next thing that's going to happen. Living my life is sort of like reading a good book, I can't put it down because I am so curious to find out what happens next.

I checked out of my room before I took all of my stuff to the car so a couple of people called and were told that I had already checked out. I hope they read this so that they know that I wasn't ignoring them, I just didn't realize that the desk would tell them that I was gone. So...I'm on my way now...hopefully I'll be back at a computer soon!

OK, wish me luck, I'm outta here!

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home