.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Good morning!


I have a few things to do today but I wanted to pop in and ask if any of you have ever heard of something called CFNM? If you have, you probably know what it is by the initials. If, like me, you're just a naive little ingénue who hasn't had much experience outside of your basic marital sex, you probably don't know that it stands for Clothed Female Naked Male.

Now, I must say, I am curious about that. Not like a bi-curious chick who wants to try sex with another woman...more in a "what in the heck is that all about?" way. Who is that for? The clothed female, or the naked male? (I think I have it right, I'm pretty sure that the female is clothed. If not, the confusion lessens.)

What's the appeal of that? All sorts of thoughts go through my mind. If a guy likes clothed females, all he has to do is go outside. There are a LOT of women with clothes on out there. I've seen them myself. If he HAS to be naked to enjoy it, is he kind of like a flasher?

Now, if BJ Billy had been into THAT, I think he COULD have used the "but it's NOT sex" line. I think. I'm not sure anymore. They seem to be coming up with new types of sexual behavior and I just can't keep up with it all. You would think that a woman who's been married for as long as I have and had dated as much as I have would be pretty well rounded sexually. But they're making new stuff up and now I feel all innocent again.

What does the woman do...just sit around in her clothes? If so, I think that I'd do that. I've never prostituted myself, but if some guy wanted to pay me to sit around in my clothes while he walked around naked, who am I to complain? I can't even imagine that it would be illegal as long as the guy didn't run outside. If we were raided, the cops would probably just stand around laughing at the naked dude.

You know, now that I think of it, my ex (Mark) used to take his pants off and hang them up on our coat tree when he came home from work. That bugged me because he would walk around the house in his underpants and I thought that probably wasn't a good idea with kids around. I couldn't get that fool to keep his pants on to save my life (when he was at home or out at night). Now I'm wondering if he wasn't having sex without telling me. Damn...that annoys me...even now.

I wouldn't even think that a boyfriend would get angry if I was sitting around in my clothes with a naked guy walking around the house. He might, but it'd be silly considering that I'm a nurse and I've seen more naked men than I ever wanted to. So, maybe I've finally hit on a way to earn some cash...OK naked males?

OK.

Yesterday my son took me on a couple of errands and while we were driving down the main road near my house, two Cobb County Sheriff cruisers came racing from behind us with the sirens blaring. We pulled over to let them pass and once they passed us, they turned off the lights and stopped at a stop light. Almost immediately, three more of them came from behind going just as fast, lights and sirens again. All five of those cars were stopped at the light and then they just made a u-turn and went back the way they came.

My paranoia had me thinking that they realized that they passed me and were coming back to get me but they didn't, they just kept going. I have NO idea what the heck that was about but it was awfully dangerous. I asked my son what he thought they were doing and he said, "It looked like they were racing."

I can't imagine that the cops would do that, but I have to admit, that's what it looked like. I've seen them turn the sirens on to go through a red light. I guess that's just some lower priority call. But I can't imagine what kind of call would have five police cruisers racing to a red light, sirens blaring, only to stop and make a u-turn. Well, they DID pass Dunkin Donuts...

OK...I'm off, in my clothes.

See ya later!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home