.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I can tell...

...what people search to find this blog with one of the tools that I've installed. Today, someone found it by searching, "How to cope with a boyfriend going through a nasty divorce." What's wrong with that picture?

Here's a clue, if you have a boyfriend and he's going through a divorce, it will be nasty. Call me kookie, but I've never had a boyfriend who is going through a nasty divorce because I DON'T DATE MARRIED MEN.

It's a handy little hint and it will see you through life pretty well if you stick to it.

So, coping with such a thing hasn't been a problem for me. I was watching one of those judge shows earlier and a guy was suing a broad that he cheated on his wife with. She didn't think that he would sue her because he was married. Apparently, he was married to a woman who would rather see the tramp pay the cash back than just let her keep it.

The nutty woman tried to make herself look good by saying, "He didn't tell me he was married until it was too late." What the heck is too late? It's never too late to send a guy back to his wife although most wives would be better off if you just kept the bum.

A woman doesn't look any better because she found out he was married after the third date or the thirtieth date. If she stayed with the bum for two minutes after she found out, she looks bad...period.

I can't imagine dating another woman's man, that's a given. But what I find intriguing is knowing that somewhere in this country, there's a chick who is searching websites trying to get help "coping" with the guy and his divorce. I hope she finds the help that she needs. I'm sure she'll be back some day...after a search of "How to cope with a cheating husband" brings her here again.

And how do I know that he'll cheat on her? Because I finally figured something out...cheaters CHEAT! That's what they do. I know that there are men who don't cheat and I'll have one of them, please. If I have to sit here alone until all the men my age are crippled and half dead, I'll find one who doesn't cheat. Most of the men out there who are my age are already married and what Rick didn't teach me about cheating men, these guys have. I'm stunned at how blatantly a married man will hit on a woman. With the same ease that they wipe their combover over their bald heads, they hit on me. What bums.

Oh well, I hope that the nasty divorce leaves that guy so poor that the chick who is "coping" with him needs to work an extra job to make ends meet. Unless you're sleeping with Donald Trump, you're gonna need some cash because nasty divorces cost a lot of money. I wonder how much a man would spend on his mistresses if they realized exactly how much they were costing them? Rick dated Gail for about a year and between alimony and insurance, he'll be paying $1,100 a month for five years. If you do the math, that's over $180 a day for the entire year that he was with her.

I hope she was worth it.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home