.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Biff and I...

...went out this afternoon and I'll bet that you couldn't guess what I did. In a million years, you'd probably never guess correctly. Well, maybe within a million years, but it'd be a while.

Well, I'll tell ya. I blew chunks on the man's car. We had a lovely afternoon in downtown Atlanta and we shared an excellent beef quesadilla's. It was wonderful. Maybe the best quesadilla I've ever had. There's only one thing that I can say that would be considered negative...it doesn't look good on the side of a car. At least not on this particular car. It was pretty bad. That's not something that you really prepare for so I didn't know what to do when it happened. I just sort of sat there...stunned and dripping because we were driving 50 MPH and I was the victim of some wind damage. All I had were two MacDonald's napkins and they didn't come close to solving my problem. He wanted to pull over but I said, "Just get me home." and he did.

I had to get a hose and a shower, it was awful.

Other than that, it was a lovely date. We actually went to The World of Coke, a cheesy museum based on Coca Cola that all Atlantans must go to once. We both went for our second time and learned why you're only supposed to go once. No intelligent person can work up the curiosity about Coke required to actually LOOK at the exhibits with any degree of interest the second time around. But, we did get to sample a bunch of Coke products from all over the world. They had this lemon drink that was from some country that I forgot. It was really, really good. I wish I had paid a bit of attention to the name of it. Now I have to go back a third time. Crap.

I'm glad to be home, I must say. I had gotten quite used to being at home and I've sort of missed it this weekend. I want to just veg out. I pretty much am. Of course, I do have a bucket next to me in case I should spew again so I shouldn't have to clean up any more messes. So, I"m going to take my bucket and go sit in my blue chair and stare at the television for a while. I think I'll watch Titanic or some such silliness. Have a good evening!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home