.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Dear Meg,

I don't know about you but I enjoy looking at attractive men and women,that doesn't mean anything more than I enjoy the view. One of the things that has helped me to recover is to take an honest look at me and what did I do to contribute to the breakup of my marriage. I wasn't totally wrong but I share some of the blame.

I'm not going to let the passing ass glance bother me but as I said, I will keep it in mind in case I do something that bugs Biff. I don't have a HUGE problem with it and yes, I enjoy a peek now and then myself. It's just that I find it to be a bit disrespectful to do when you are with someone else. I can look and drool over men all I want when I'm alone or with friends, but when I'm with a date, I don't think it's appropriate. And I am honest about it. I told Rick that this was one of those deal breakers when we were married. He didn't have to be married to me, but if he wanted to, that was something that I wanted out of a relationship, respect. If he didn't like it, he was free to leave, which, obviously, he did. The difference with Rick is that he lied about it. If I did catch him, he would deny it. Of course, that was the bigger issue with Rick so I didn't bitch about the peeks too much, he was always doing something worse anyway.

As far as admitting my own share of the blame in the break up of the marriage, I did that. Rick and I had a conversation and he asked me if I honestly thought that I did nothing wrong. I told him that I knew what I had done wrong but he STILL never admitted to any fault of his own and even denied it all AGAIN. What I admitted to was the jealousy, a reaction to what he had done. So, even though I knew I shared some of the blame, I honestly believe that what I did was caused by what he did.

Now, if there was something else that he thinks I did wrong, he never told me about it so I can't own that because I don't know what the hell it was. This lady is right, to grow in life, one absolutely MUST admit their own mistakes. That's why I know that Rick is doomed to repeat his own mistakes, he still hasn't admitted the crap that he did to me! I certainly don't ask him to, I know better and wouldn't waste my time because anything he did admit to would be about 2 % of the real truth. I learned a long time ago that when a liar admits to anything, the truth is actually worse. My other ex taught me that one. Once he admitted to giving a 16 year old hitch hiker a ride. He had a hickey on his neck and 4 different excuses for how it got there. Every time I mentioned the flaw in his story, he would say, "Well, I didn't think you'd believe the truth..." and then continue on with another line of BS. As I said, karma is attacking him in the form of an Amazon female like thing that wouldn't make anyone happy because she's far too selfish and childish. And, for no reason at all, she is obsessed with me. She's the one that I haven't seen in ten years and before that it was 5 years so I've only met her about 3 times in my life yet she can't seem to get over me. I love it, it just shows me that she is miserable. Whatever, I hope that someday she finds a new obsession or a life.

Having a 'someone' in my life but not in my house sounds like bliss. I hope the trip to the coast happens and is everything you want it to be.

Yes, it certainly is bliss! I am still in that wonderful stage of a relationship where I enjoy just thinking about him when he's not around and when he is, I'm all over him. I can't get enough of this guy and I love trying to! We are currently planning our trip, trying to come up with a good weekend to go and the best place to stay. We're looking at Bed and Breakfasts on St Simon's Island of the coast of southern Georgia. I can't wait!

I have been trying to reach you. I finally have some free time in June and want to know if you want to come spend a week end in San Francisco.

Sorry. No can do. Got a boyfriend. Damn, where was this guy two months ago?

Any man that takes you out to buy a leash for your dog is a keeper!

Yep! This one is most assuredly a keeper! He has spent more money on me than I care to admit and I'm trying to avoid even mentioning things that I need because he jumps all over it and pays for whatever it is. I almost feel badly about it. But, I just do my best to show my appreciation, which, I must say, I do very well. :):):)

See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home