.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Biff grilled for me again tonight...

...and he's very good at it. The meat had almost a smoked taste to it and it was cooked perfectly. Do you know what this means? It's means that he actually THINKS. He ponders, he considers, he wonders and he formalizes plans and goals. Do you have any idea how foreign this is to me?

Rick never did anything goal oriented like cook a nice meal. He pretty much just kept the couch from being stolen...every night for ten years. You've heard of Married to the Mob? Well, I was married to the blob.

Right now I'm eating a chicken sandwich and I used the chicken breasts that he cooked. They're perfect. I haven't been around a useful mind in decades. I think that even Rick would admit that...if Rick ever admitted anything.

Well, I'm going to bed now. I just wanted to pop in and say hello.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home