.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Good morning!

Another weekend is over and I still haven't gotten the gutters cleaned out. I tried to pull myself up onto the roof to do it myself but it didn't work. I'm afraid of pulling the gutters down when I fall and that wouldn't be good at all. I had a ladder but it disappeared. I don't know what Rick took with him and what just disappeared. I can't imagine him taking the ladder, most of the stuff he took just left the house in his pockets or tool box. I'm sure that my passport left that way.

My nutty ex or his wife tried to call me last night. I can't believe that they actually think I would answer the phone anymore than I would open the emails that they send. The ex is henpecked and he thinks that the rest of the world will kiss the mighty ass of his child bride. Everyone owes her an apology and they sit in their house complaining about how awful the entire world is to her and how they aren't going to speak to anyone until they get an apology while the rest of the world goes about their business, never thinking twice about those two. They might get apologies if it did any good but no one can ever predict what will annoy the nut next so it's impossible to avoid offending her. They still want to believe that my daughter gives me all the information that I have. My daughter and I never discuss those two, we don't have to. There are far too many other people in his family willing to tell me what a jerk she is.

Anyway, that's enough time devoted to those whack jobs. I watched a freaky movie last night, American Psycho. I think it was supposed to be a comment on the excesses of the 80's but it was actually just an odd movie about a murderer. I could have gone the rest of my life without ever seeing that movie.

It's beginning to get uncomfortably warm in this part of the country and I hate that. I hate to be hot. I would rather live somewhere that has blizzards than someplace that has this much hot. This is like Africa hot although Florida found a way to be hotter. I still haven't figured out what there is in my house that operates on gas but I would hope that it isn't the air conditioner. Would an air conditioner use gas to work? I don't know and I'm confused. The gas bill goes up in the winter so I suppose it has something to do with the furnace but I have never, ever lit a pilot light and I would think that there would be one of those involved with gas stuff but what do I know. I know I don't have a gas stove because I have those spiral things that turn red when you use them but I don't know how to tell if the other stuff is gas. If the gas ever got turned off I suppose I would find out but that's never happened.

Oh, when I signed up for that stupid online survey thing, there were a bunch of free offers and you were automatically signed up for them when you filled out the stuff online. Over the weekend, I got a bunch of books in the mail that were addressed to Kelso Child. They were free, except for the shipping and handling charge. I'm not going to pay for that because I didn't order it. I'd like to see them go after Kelso child and get the money from that person. They're good books, all Dr. Seuss stuff. But, I didn't order them and I'm not paying for them. So there.

Tony Danza is on in the background and that can't be. I must go turn the channel. He annoys me. The sound of his voice annoys me. He's almost as annoying as the mother on That 70's Show who is almost as annoying as Hazel. Luckily, Hazel isn't on often.

Obviously, nothing much has happened yet today so I'm not going to bore you further. I will be back later when I think of something amusing or even just a little less boring than Hazel. Have a good day and I'll see you later!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home