.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

I heard that nutty Dixie Chick...

...has taken back her apologies and reinstated her verbal attacks upon our president. Now, I certainly respect her right to voice her opinion (more respect than her type is willing to give anyone else), I do have one problem with her and the way in which she chooses to assault the president with a barrage of her best nasty sound bites that are fed by anger and bitterness. I would assert that she even has at least a tinge of hatred in her motivational stores. She takes it all personally and attacks quite personally and I think that's just unnecessary.

You don't have to totally shut up nor do you have to forget that whoever is filling that position is a temporary holder of the office that we should all respect. We would want the presidents that we like to be respected and treated fairly. And, as I said, intelligent minds can differ so we all have our own opinions and nuances of our opinions based on everywhere that we've been in our own history's. Like DNA, no two of them are alike so we all agree about some things but disagree about others. If we were to first meet as a result of some common interest like stamp collecting and we become friends. If we meet over something like an election or a fender bender and the same person might become our enemy. Isn't that silly?

Besides, they're all crooked so we should just come at the problem in another way. Who knows, maybe there's a revolution or a civil war in the future of the United States. It might not happen for 452 years, but it could happen. Heck, we might even have a king or something like that.
I'm eating strawberries. They're so good. I should probably smash them and put some sugar in the strawberry mashed stuff. That'd be good. That's like the stuff you make strawberry shortcake with. It's sooo good.

Well, I'm tired and I'd like to go to couch now. I'll see you later.

Ciao.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home