.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Hello!

My son just left to take my folks to the airport. Their flight leaves at 9:45 EST and it lands at Gatwick at 11 AM. So, right now they're sitting at the airport as I type this, waiting for the plane to board. My kitchen is a wreck from my short order cook duties and I'm here to avoid washing the dishes for a little bit longer.

There's no one else here but me, a dog named Payton, another dog named Maggie, a cat named McFly and another cat named Sydney. That's Sydney with a Y, not an I. That matters to it's "mommy". I'm not that mommy...McFly is my cat.

Not a soul is speaking and I am just soaking in a bit of quiet for a moment. I have a date tonight so I have to clean the stupid house a bit so that my date doesn't think I live like this. But first, I need a few minutes to relax a bit. He was supposed to have been here by 7:30 but he just called to say that he was running late. So I have a bit of a reprieve for the moment.

One of my blog buddies whose hubby cheated on her with a wopig received a nasty little email from the hubby's attorney. She and I just spoke by phone and tomorrow evening, when she gets home from work, I'm going to call her and get a bunch of details. After I do, I'm going to address the attorney in a rather caustic and biting manner. I'm really looking forward to that.

I won't feel the least bit badly about it either because attorney's are not supposed to contact the opposing party, they're supposed to contact the opposing party's counsel. So, after I speak to my friend, I'll have a post here totally dedicated to the whacked out lawyer lady. I think you're gonna like it.

My friend, "Linda Lou", told me that her ex in-laws didn't believe that their precious son would possibly cheat on his wife because he "wasn't raised to cheat". Who on earth is raised to cheat? Nobody that I know has ever raised a kid to cheat and behave dishonorably but there certainly are plenty of wopigs and he-pigs out there cheating and behaving like trash...aren't there?

Anyway, Linda Lou's in-laws can't see their own son's behavior for what it is anymore than Rick's family can see him for what he is. Speaking of Rick, I see that his "friend" (the one that he says is nothing but a "really good buddy") has gone back to hang up calls. Also, one of them has been here today...I'm not sure if it's him or her but the visits seem to accompany the hang up calls so I'm assuming that it's her. Rick and I rarely discuss the blog when we speak and he certainly wouldn't bother with hang up calls. We just spoke the other day and he was his usual friendly self so, knowing him as I do, I doubt that he's been back here since the time that he got upset over the blow job that I referred to in a post a while back. I know him, he wouldn't want to know what I'm doing so he wouldn't read this thing. Especially after he read about the blow job.

There are some men who would want to know every single thing that his ex does and there are some who wouldn't want to know anything at all. Rick is the type who just doesn't want to know.

One Saturday afternoon during the first time that he left me, he came by to pick up my son and take him for a haircut with his boys. Well, as luck would have it, I had a date that night and Rick was taking an awfully long time with those stupid haircuts.

I really really really didn't want them running into each other. That would have been rather uncomfortable. Now, I didn't want to be separated in the first place. That was all Rick's idea. AND...as I've always said, the one good thing about being dumped is the new men that you get to play with. And I certainly do like to play.

So then, wouldn't you know it? Rick and my date did run into each other.

I had almost gotten away with it by closing the french doors that led to the living room and, of course, my date. But as luck would have it...when Rick dropped my son off, the kid was so eager to get to the television that he threw the doors open and exposed my date who was sitting, rather comfortably, on my couch.

He took one look, turned right around and walked quickly away.

He must have gone straight to the nearest payphone because the phone rang almost immediately. He shouted, "I can't believe that you had a date...I thought we had something!"

I couldn't believe the gall of the man! I shouted back just as passionately, "Yeah, we did...it was called a marriage and you threw it away!"

Unfortunately, the thought of me with another man made Rick move back in.

Every single time that he left me, he came back once I began dating again. This time he couldn't do that because I finally found the courage to divorce his sorry ass. And I've finally realized that he doesn't want me, but he doesn't want anyone else to have me either. He once told me that the main reason that he married me was because he didn't want anyone else to have me. I should have seen that for exactly what it was back then. But I was in luuuuuuv.

Oh well...God save us from love.

Oh my, I have a date and I have to fix my pony tail.:):):)

Crap...I have to wash those frickin' dishes and order something from Papa John's...I can't cook in this mess.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home