.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, September 08, 2006

I was struck by a wave of...

...horniness yesterday. It was one of those acute types of horny...not just your everyday, "Wouldn't it be nice?" type of horny's. I bet it was man-horny, that would explain a lot.

Now, I guess I'm making the men horny just talking about it but hell, I have to talk about it because it's what happened. I can't talk about the evils of wopigs everyday. Some days I just have a normal day where I don't think about the wopigs at all.

I wasn't alone and not with a potential dick so I had to endure it alone. We were watching Jeopardy and I wasn't paying a bit of attention to Alex Trebec, that would've blown the whole thing.

I closed my eyes and tried to will myself an orgasm. Did you ever do that? I did pretty good but I didn't quite will that baby to fruition. But, doing such a good job of trying only served to make me hornier.

It's not that I don't have a few phone numbers...it's just that they were all at work at the time. That's usually my problem...when they want it, I don't...when I want it, they're nowhere to be found.

Oh well, at least it's over now. I'm fine. But, if that crap can hit me like that in the middle of the day while I was sitting in my recliner, minding my own business, it can hit me anywhere and anytime. I wish I could control it. I would summon it at just the right moment. Damn. That would be good.

Uh oh...it's happening again.

I could act like those women in Penthouse Forum and entice the mailman into my lair. OR...and this is probably a better idea...I could order a pizza and grab that guy! He's not so worried about losing his job.

Yeah, the pizza guy is definitely a better idea. I have time to primp and I can call him when I'm ready. You never know when the heck the mailman will come. Now, do I want Dominoe's...or PaPa John's? I'll check my coupons. Just because I may suck his dick doesn't mean that I won't use my coupons. I love my coupons.

OK, checking my coupons, I find that Papa John's has the best deal so I'm going with them. I hope this guy is cute...he better not be some pimple faced teenager...that'd be a bitch but at this point....ah...maybe not. I am on probation.

Ok then...I wonder if I could write the Forum article? Does it have to be written by the men who walk into these sex traps? I would think that I could write a pretty good Forum letter. Only, it'd be from the person who actually set the trap. Cool.

OK then, I'm gonna go take a shower.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home