.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

This is fun...

...my father and his ex wife are bickering behind me right now. These yahoos could be in Paris right now bickering with Frenchmen but instead, they're arguing in my kitchen.

I want to go back to bed. She's whining that there was nothing at Normandy but a road "leading to nowhere and a bunch of sand" and the Mona Lisa was "behind a glass plate that you couldn't get with 15 feet of". Apparently, the trip was pretty much like that. She saw what she thought was a piece of cheese cake and argued with a Parisian counter boy who promised her is that cream pie...but she wanted it.

My dad said that she would slow her speech and speak loudly to people who didn't speak English. She argued with everyopne and I can believe that because I'm listening to her now.

Oh jeez, Dad is going to the store which means that I get to listen to her now. Everyone who knows me knows that no one should speak to me before I drink coffee but she's speaking to me now and I want to smack her. She's asking me the same questions over and over again. God help me.

Today I have to do their laundry and I can't wait.

Damn, this woman won't shut up...I have to go listen to her and make sounds like I hear her while I watch the morning news.

I don't know why my father woke me up...but I'm gonna get him for this.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home