.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

OK then...

...I'm going to take a couple Xanax and call it a night. I'm sick of cleaning. By the way, another thing that you can do with a fabric softener sheet...you can wipe them over your TV screen so that it repels static electricity and dust. And, I...oh crap...stalker dude is calling me again.

I don't want to answer but I fear that if I don't...he'll just stop by. Well, now the phone has stopped wringing. I cannot abide guys like that.

They call it love. You know, I've said before that a relationship should be like two circles that overlap...you share some of your life and some of it...you keep to yourself. There are people who want to obliterate your circle and they are usually the ones who start off like this guy is trying to start.

I'll be damned if I'm going to give up any of my circle without a damn good reason. I like having my life like this now. It took some time, but I wouldn't let just any yahoo into it to fuck it up. I like having fun and I like having fun with different guys. Right now, I can do that. I won't give that up for just anybody. I never have...just ask Rick.

I wasn't exclusive with him until we were engaged. And, we had such a short engagement that it wasn't long before we married that I had my last date. I'll be damned if I can even remember the guy's name at this point...but it was right before Rick and I got married. And then...call me kookie...I gave up all the other guys on the ENTIRE planet!

That's a lot of guys. I was well on my way to making a good dent in the male population when I stopped for Rick. Now, I have some catching up to do. I have a feeling this guy isn't the, "Call me sometime next week." kind of guy.

Oh well, I'm going to bed.

Good night.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home