.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hey ya'll!!!

How ya doin'? Ahm juust faahhn, thayynk yuuu.

Did you pick up on the Southern accent I added there? If not...look again and see if you don't hear it this time.

Anyway, because of a problem with my word processor, I'm having to type my posts directly into this fucker and that's never a good thing. I have lost two books full of posts this way in the past. But, since I don't have a choice, I'm just going to do the best that I can.

Oh, I have an idea...Ealier, I went to my drunk class. It wasn't bad, as I've said before, I kind of enjoy it. The people there are great. We're sworn to confidentiality but I think I can safely tell you this. Every week, the guy asks the group what they feel like talking about. Tonight, someone said, "Dealing with anger." So, that was the theme of the evening.

The guy who leads the meeting talks and asks questions. People all have a chance to speak or just make comments. During tonight's discussion about anger, some guy went off on a tangent about what happens when he gets angry.

He said, "I feel so mad that I want to fight someone if they cross my path. I'm waiting for someone to give me a reason to start a fight and once I start, I can't stop. I get so mad that I want to hit someone."

I piped up and said..."That's PMS."

The place roared. That was fun. Anyway, I went home and started cleaning things. I've done laundry, dusted and stuff like that. As I was doing my laundry, I had a thought...do you have any idea what all you can do with a fabric softener sheet? I thought about that as I was shoving a few in my slippers tonight before I tossed them into the dryer.

Anyway, I bet post this...I'll be right back.

Meg

An hour later-(I just realized that I never finished my idea and now I've forgotten what it was. (The one I mentioned in the first paragraph.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home