.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Yep...

...our Northern neighbors are certainly not immune to the marital ups and downs that we seem to suffer. Hockey players are sort of Canadian royalty, and they attract teeny boppers and wopigs, just like American sports stars and American trash.

Tie Domi has been playing footsies with a liberal women's rights booster who doesn't seem to respect the rights of women who are married to men that she wants. Belinda Stronach was named in court papers by Domi's wife as the other women in their little triangle.

Neither Domi nor Stronach have admitted to their fling, nor have they denied it.

What I find especially sickening is the comment that Domi made when questioned about his wife's allegations:

But sources close to the couple _ by which I mean the alleged couple, Tie and Belinda _ told the Star that the purported pair feel broadsided by the incendiary contents of Mrs. Domi's divorce application, with Tie particularly frantic about how such open hostility will affect their kids.

So, he's worried about what the accusations will do to his kids? Why didn't the bum worry about his kids when he was performing the acts that he was accused of? Suddenly he is dreadfully concerned for his children's well being. I doubt that he was thinking about the well being of his children when he was screwing the wopig that supposedly cares about women and children.

And, being a bit of a bully as well as a bum, Domi threatened his wife:

She maintains that, when confronted, Tie urged her not to hire a lawyer; that he would give her $1 million in cash and $1.5 for their palatial North Toronto house. "He told me that if I did hire a lawyer, I would `get nothing' ... He has told me he has many powerful and influential friends (including Belinda Stronach) who are `on his side and who don't want to hear my stupid sob stories about him and Belinda'. And he has told me that I had better `leave Belinda out of this.''

How does a wife leave the wopig out of a divorce when the wopig is the reason that the divorce is occurring? What is she supposed to say, "He's a great guy, any woman would be thrilled to have him. I just want a divorce for no good reason."?

"Stupid sob stories"...oh, that makes me want to puke. I would have loved to have heard the stupid sob story that he gave the home-wrecking wopig to get into her pants. Of course, from what I read about her in the Toronto Star, she probably didn't need to hear any sob stories. She seems to screw whomever she wants to screw and when she's done, she moves on to another fool. Her current fool cheated on his wife once before but promised that he would never do it again if she took him back. Well, she took him back. But, like I said in the post that I wrote this morning...cheaters cheat. So, naturally, he did it again.

I can't blame a wife for taking her husband back...hell, we want to believe them when they say they are sorry, don't we? But, all we get when we forgive a wandering husband is a wandering husband who has gotten away with it before so they have less reason to be faithful than they had in the first place. Now they believe that they can get away with it again and that the dimwits that we are will take them back when they're done and/or caught.

What I don't understand is why a man would want a known "ball crusher" in the first place. That male ego is an unbelievable prevaricator...telling men that they are different and not ONLY different, but BETTER than other men. Certainly Domi is such a swell guy that this wopig would never dump him!

Damn, I'm glad that I was just stupid...I can learn to be a bit smarter. But, what is this guy going to do with his balls once she's done with them? They'll still be there forcing testosterone into his blood stream which will just go to his brain and convince him that he's "the man" and that he can obtain and keep any woman that he wants.

I can't wait to hear how this ends up...or should I say, I can't wait UNTIL this ends...I think that we all know how it will end. I just wonder who will dump who first, the lying cheat or the ball crusher?

Ciao,

Meg

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

If he is so innocent, why is he offering her (the wife) anything?

I'm sure those three kids were the last thing on his mind while he was boinking the bimbo! and she's got some track record, eh? Bill Clinton? No surprise there...Hillary doesn't call him Slick Willy for nothing :)

I have observed quite a few of the Canadian fellows (4) in my office who were married but are now divorced and all because of infidelity - or as they like to put it "alleged infidelity". With the ex wives taking the kids and moving back to Canada, the men are free to do what they want; but they destroyed a family to get it and I just don't understand that.
You are correct, and it is my belief too, that once a cheater... always a cheater!

September 26, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

That chick is a hoot, isn't she? Bill Clinton? A blow job isn't sex. I bet he'd change his tune if he caught someone sucking on Hillary's dick.

I'm sure there's a guy or chick who have cheated with regret and then went on to become faithful partners SOMEHWERE...but I wouldn't bet two cents one one to do so.

Also, in all the time that I've had this blog, I've never had anyone write to say that they have ever seen a cheater change it's colors. Not one time. If anyone has ever witnessed that, I'd love to hear from you.

Meg

September 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home