.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Hi there!

I did it, I broke up with the fool. That wasn't eay and I don't think I'm done yet. Seinfeld was right, it takes a while, maybe two or three tries to get rid of someone.

That's what I get for going out with someone who drinks. I don't mean someone who just drinks...I mean someone who drinks every single day. I knew this guy for months and I never saw him drinking and when he felt comfortable around me, he started drinking all the time. If he knew he drank so much that he had to hide it from me at first, he should have kept it hidden because I can't stand to be around someone who is drink and smells like booze. It's no fun to even kiss a person who's been drinking so much.

To make matters worse, he's a jealous freak who never lets me speak on the phone without him knowing exactly who I am speaking to. I've never been with anyone like that in my entire life. Other guys might have WANTED to know who I was speaking to, but they never demanded to know. They had too much class and enough self control to keep their curiosity to themselves.

Now I have no desire to date anyone until I work a bit on myself.

OK then, I was supposed to finish that paper for my friend and I never did because the fool wouldn't leave me alone. But, I have slept all day after arguing all night and now I have to finish that paper. She might pop in tonight to pick it up and I haven't finished it yet. I need to finish it but I would rather write more about my freaky dude so I'll be back when I finish the paper.

Have a good night, I'll be back before I go to bed.

Meg

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Meg, I just found your blog quite by accident, but honestly, are there really any accidents?? Love your style and just wanted to say so.

Beverly

December 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi meg! :) So sorry, or should that be so happy (?) that you broke up with Fool. I think most of us have had to at one time or another. Mine was also because of a drinking issue. Nice as pie, get too much in him? Mean and nasty. No thanks :)

December 06, 2006  
Blogger benning said...

No reason you should put up with that, Meg. I like a beer after work, but I rarely have any in the fridge. I just never seem to remember to buy a six-pack. But if there's beer in my fridge, I will have a can now and then. ;)

We males are fragile, jealous, and so insecure it's amazing we ever come out of the fetal position. Thus the reluctance to say "Goodbye" without dragging it out. It's been two years since my ex left, and I am still smarting. Silly, huh?

December 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home