.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Meg...

...Also remember....he made the judge think that the car in your driveway was a good car AND he tried the she was cheating on me thing too. Get mad Meg....then get even.

Damn. I think what I need to do is re-read this whole blog so that I CAN get angry again. You guys are remembering more than I did and I was there for the entire scam that he pulled on me. He sure as hell didn't think about anything but his self while I was sick. When he left, I couldn't have driven a car if I wanted to. I was that weak.

Why do I do that? How on Earth could I just let all of the crap he did to me just slide...especially after I sat here so scared for months before I did get angry and begin this blog? He's been relatively nice to me on the phone so I have sort of just started dealing with him on the level that we find ourselves at now which is one of pleasantries and politeness. We've been speaking like that so much lately that I guess I see him as that nice guy on the other end of the phone instead of the lying, cheating, abusive bastard that he absolutely is.

He also stole things from me. I still haven't found my passport and now I've looked all over the house. Over the past two years, I've cleaned EVERYTHING...if it were here I would have come across it by now. Also, he stole a bunch of MY movies, my Lord of the Rings Collection and Cold Mountain. He fucked someone in my house when I was visiting my daughter before the treatment for the cancer. He walked out when I needed him the most and left me here to rot. Then, he got mad at my son because he wasn't always there to help me. My son never promised to help me, Rick did.

He took every chance he could to make a fool out of me and then told his family how evil I was. Then, he moved his family into my house and acted like a peach the entire time they were here while I knew that he was fucking someone else. His family only saw what he wanted them to see but I knew that nothing had changed. And, when I DID accuse him of cheating, he actually sent ME to a psychiatrist to deal with my trust issues. AND I WENT! What a fool.

Yeah...I'm getting annoyed again.

Not only do I worry about the wrong people...I worry what they will think of me as well. I worry that I would look like a bitch if I went after him for as much as I could when it really shouldn't matter.

And, on top of EVERYTHING else, he STILL hasn't had the decency to tell me the truth although he did dig a "Yes, I had a part in the break-up myself." out of me! Am I nuts?! I'm such a moron.

My father did ask me to send him a copy of the divorce agreement before he offered his opinion. He'll surely look for what's in my best interests. For a minute there, I was actually feeling guilty over how well I've been doing but I've been working my ass offf which I shouldn't have been doing. I did it to bank some cash so I could afford to be sick for a few weeks after the surgery next month. It showed me that I have no business working so much. I don't know how long I'll even be able to work so why should I make it so that if I had to have the money, I wouldn't? There's no reason for me to feel guilty, I should be able to have enough money coming in so that I can afford to save some of it. That's what normal people do.

I need to get back in touch with the feelings that made stuff like this possible:

"His penis is not only twisted, the head is smaller than the shaft. It looks kind of like a pencil with a worn out eraser."

And I was thinking that he should mortgage his house to pay me off...I shouldn't hurry...that's always an option.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home