.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, November 27, 2006

I am freezing...

...and my dog keeps touching me with his big, wet and cold dog nose. My nit wit son keeps turning the heat down below 70. If he does it again I'm going to make him pay for the gas bill...or the electric bill, I don't know which one fuels the heat. Oh hell, he can pay both of them. I'm far too cold to deal with this myself.

I sleep under a thousand blankets so I'm good when I'm in bed. But, when I wake up, the house is ice cold because the kid comes home after I go to bed and turns the heat down when he passes the thermostat. I want to buy one of those that has a huge cage over the controls like they have in schools.

The house was never this cold when Rick was here. I don't know why...but no one touched the thermostat then. Maybe everyone was afraid of Rick...but I didn't freeze my ass off when he was here. Now I'm totally in charge but I can't seem to get control of the things that I pay for all by myself. I'd love to go back to that cabin and turn the gas fire up and just wait for the warmth to come and get me. But, I can't afford to pay $200 a night just to stay warm.

So the Bears lost again yesterday and I'm not even annoyed at that because for some reason, I knew they were going to lose at the beginning of the game. I don't know why, but I did. At halftime, I made some turkey ala king and when I sat down on my chair to eat it, I spilled it all over myself and the chair. It was so hot that I burned my leg with the stuff. I didn't realize that a bunch of it went into my hair until later...now I have a bunch of hairs all stuck together. I haven't had this happen since the last time I gave a guy a blow job. That's fun...isn't it? I was just minding my own business...sucking a dick and all of a sudden I realized that if I didn't do something soon...I was gonna gag so I made a strategic change in my technique and ended up with a head full of man stuff and then my hair was all glued together when I woke up. I haven't done that since. Remember when I wrote about the different blow jobs? If not...here it is:

http://diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/2005/11/this-post-is-rated-o-for-oh-martha.html

I was doing the "OK so you've bought me a nice piece of jewelry blow job" and he must have thought that he was getting the "I'm here for the duration blowjob" and he just came on my hair. I hate when that happens, don't you? I've never left anything on my partners head after sex so I don't know why men think they can leave stuff on mine. Of course, most of my experience has been with bald men but even if I could, I wouldn't leave a mess on someone's head. A bald head would be pretty icky, just a blob of crap on the scalp.

So here I am with a head full of turkey ala king and no one to blame but myself. I need to shower and lose that stuff before the guy who came on my head comes over and sees this. He might get all horny just thinking about it and I'm not in the mood for any dick sucking now. I was when I wasn't getting any sex...but now I've had enough for a while and I don't want anymore for the time being. That's the nice thing about being single...I don't have sex unless I want it. The rest of the time, I just sit at home and avoid the phone.

I know I COULD have sex if I wanted it and that's good enough. I would just make a couple of phone calls and then wait for the doorbell to ring. I hear that men can't do that. What a shame. I wonder why that is?

I guess I'm getting older and that must have something to do with it. The last time Rick left I couldn't find enough men. Now I don't care as much. I can go without one for a good while. The last time I wanted one, I found one so as long as I know that I can get one in a pinch...I'm OK. I should be careful though...if I don't call them at least once in a while, they might get married or something like that so I can't totally ignore them.

There is the one guy that Rick was so worried about but he STILL hasn't made a move on me even though I've been alone with him in his house. I still haven't so much as seen his bedroom. Damn, Rick has been gone for over 2 years and this guy still hasn't given me more than a big bear hug. I always thought that he was respecting my marriage but that's been dead for so long that I'm really baffled over this one. He calls every other month or so and we might get together for a while but we never do more than play pool in his basement or sit at his bar and chat. He does play the accordion for me but all I do is try to keep from laughing when he does. (I bite my tongue really hard to avoid the huge guffaw that I feel erupting.)

Oh well, it would be nice to get a new list of men to call so maybe I need to start going out again. I almost went out last night but I couldn't get a ride. I asked my son to drop me off somewhere...I said, "You can drop me off at the place that I want to go or if you don't...I'll take a cab to where you're going to be." He didn't fall for that one and I didn't back it up. If the Bears weren't on TV, I might have gone ahead and done it but I didn't. I just sat in my recliner with a blob of turkey ala king on my head.

I guess it's time to shower and get that crap out of my hair. I'll be back later.

Meg

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg -

I had the same problem when I was much, much younger. I was seeing a guy that I desperately wanted, but he was very religious and wouldn't have "sex" until he was married.

However, that didn't prevent him from ejaculating in my hair one night while we were messing around!

Needless to say, that was the last time anything happened between us!

November 28, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

WHAT?! How can someone think that coming on a woman's head is safely being religious? Rick said that he wanted to "go to church and start trying to change his life". That was the exact same time that he was screwing another female. I asked him if he didn't think that Jesus might have a problem with a man who deserted his wife when she was sick. I will never understand these hypocrites!

Meg

November 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

About Michael Richards...

It disgusts me what he said in the comedy club.

The worst wasn't even that he called them the "n" word (that was bad enough).

It was that he told them everyday they wake up, they are still black.

Racism is disgusting, dehumanizing no matter what cultural group it comes from.

December 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home