.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

It seems as though I am the other woman...

...in my ex husband's relationship! He apparently got in trouble for speaking to me and I'm not supposed to say anything about it when we speak. Yeah...right.

I might listen if he ever once told me the truth, but his lame reasoning won't do it.

My, how things have changed. Yet, how much they stay the same. I'm just glad to be the one who knows what's going on this time...you'd think he would learn his lesson.

So, if you wait long enough, you become the other woman. I've never been bothered by ex-wives myself and I don't know why a woman would be worried about a guy's ex.

Damn...I've chipped a nail. Damn it...this requires immediate attention. I have to file it and touch up the nail polish. I hate imperfections on me.

I've got to get ready to leave now so I have to run, I just wanted to let you know about me being the one who is being spoken to on the sly...I get a kick out of that!

Meg

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I was the other woman once, 6 mths or so the estranged invited me down to tea for sexual favors lol.. Oooo I was the ex then. Karma you know ;-)

December 01, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh my yes! Karma is a bitch!

I have such faith in it that I can relax and know that it will go after those who have ruined my life (the life that is so much better now than it had been in years!). I don't have to do a thing, I KNOW karma will do it's job!

Meg

December 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I was the other woman in my ex's relationship with his girlfriend. Turns out she was doing the same thing to him with another man. Stunned me! And to think I spent a year feeling guilty, sorry for her and thinking of her as a victim. Thank goodness we have the ability to come to our senses!! I'll never allow that again. Looking forward to a better life without him and the craziness.

Good luck with your new life!!

December 01, 2006  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thanks! But, I love your story...never feel too guilty, you have no clue what people are up to. I wouldn't ever break up a marriage...but boyfriend/girlfriend relationships don't bother me too much...marriage is when cheating is an awful thing to do.

Meg

December 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home