.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm ready for work...

...and I have a few minutes so I thought I'd pop in. My dog was out back and I heard him barking like a maniac so I went out to see what was wrong. He was barking at something that looked like a possum standing on it's hind legs. I have rotten eyes so I know why I thought it looked funny...but I thought the stupid dog could see. It was nothing but a bag blowing in the breeze. I thought I had this great watch dog and I find out that I have a pussy dog now. Oh well, he is cute.

I'm considering flying down to Tampa after my surgery to recover at my dad's and maybe even apply for another job down there so that when I visit him I can work a shift of two and pay for the trip. I want to do that in LA as well so that I can visit my daughter. That means that I have to get a nursing license in those states but that's no problem.

Well, it's time to leave now. Have a good night and I'll be back in the morning.

Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger benning said...

If you come down this way, let me know. I'm over the Bay near Clearwater. The weather is cool but mostly sunny.

But it'll get cooler soon, I'm sure, so bring a sweater! :D

December 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home