.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Good morning!

I guess it's morning...if you're a farmer in Iowa. My son is still in bed but since I went to sleep so early last night, I couldn't sleep any later than 5 AM. I don't have a rooster, but if I did, I doubt he would be cock-a-doodle-dooing right now.

I think what woke me up when I did wake up was a dream. I was dreaming about visiting Rick and his family. His family was normal and he spent a lot of time away which gave me time to search the house. I didn't know who's shit was what so I wasn't sure what to destroy. I haven't dreamt of Rick since I don't remember so I'm not sure where that came from except maybe when I was cataloging the posts on this blog yesterday. I started at the beginning, January 2005, and got bored at March of the same year so I just went into my room to watch Seinfeld and then I fell asleep.

During the dream, all of the old emothions came flooding back in, I hate that. When he was here I would dream that he was cheating (little did I know) and I would wake up wanting to punch him in the head. Now I wish I had.

I've been trying to think of a way to put this blog into some sort of order and I think I've figured it out but it's close to 2,000 posts and I have to go over each and every one of them to decide which group they should go in. This is the second time I've gone back to read any of the earlier posts, the first time I was so shocked at what I had written that I wanted to delete things and I couldn't do that so I had to stop.

I'm not going to do that anymore but I sure could use a secretary...this is a LOT of blog I have here. I think I'm going to take the weekend to finish grouping the posts and then start putting them together into a story of sorts. I haven't decided whether to make it an actual diary or a how-to manual, like Infidelity for Dummies (or dumb wives?). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Oh man, I have 3 mammals surrounding me in one big semi-circle so I better feed them and let them out. Then I have to shut down the stupid computer before it boots me and let it sit there and rest, it seems to like that. Then, I'll be back, probably when the sun is out.

See ya!

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol @When he was here I would dream that he was cheating (little did I know) and I would wake up wanting to punch him in the head. Now I wish I had.

oh meg you made me giggle.
how to handle dummies ? lol

February 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home