.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

I just checked my...

...lottery numbers and I've lost again. Out of all those numbers, I only had one of them. Oh well, I guess I'm not meant to win millions of dollars. I have a huge plan for when I do...but it looks as though that plan will go unrealized. It's probably a good thing because with my luck, if I did win, I'd get hit by a truck on my way to get my millions.

I saw a flea on one of my dogs yesterday. I had to go get all the crap that you need to treat all of the animals and the carpet. I hate that. The dog was really annoyed with me for doing that. The stuff must burn him. The other dog doesn't seem to be bothered by it at all. I can't figure out where the damn flea came from. Isn't it too cold for fleas? I only saw one and couldn't find another one but I'm sure there's more somewhere. Those stupid fleas cost me $100...it's a good thing the alimony check came when it did.

I needed that sucker to cover a check that I wrote. I know Rick WILL send the alimony, I just never know when. It seems as though the day I decide to call him is always the day that it comes. So, when I feel like calling him, I wait until after the mail comes and it's usually there. I decided to make it as easy on him as I could...he just sends me what he was sending me plus what he was paying for the insurance and I pay for the insurance myself. It's a total loss for me, but I didn't want him to totally give up even trying to pay me and go underground. If I had known that COBRA ended, I would have gotten a job that had insurance instead of a job that just pays well.

I may do that yet...paying $758 a month is a bitch. Especially considering that I have to pay a $2500 deductible on top of that. But, right now I like my job. I've taken a few weeks off and no one minds. I like this. I have to get my 60 hours in for the month of February, but I can do that in one week. I guess I'll do it next week.

But now it's the weekend and I have nothing particular to do. I could take shower but it's just so fricking cold and I'm not going anywhere so as long as I don't stink...I'll be OK. I do enjoy soaking in a nice hot tub, but it never stays hot very long. And there's no way to avoid the "getting out of the tub chill". I'm gonna freeze and turn all goose-pimply and I hate that. Maybe I'll do it tonight...that way I can get my electric blanket all warmed up on the bed and just jump into it. That'll be nice.

Well, I'm gonna see if there are any good movies on today...probably not. I'll be back before the day is out...I have nothing else to do so I know I'll come back. Especially if I think of something good to write about. Oh, my son just told me that his daughter's baseball team doesn't keep score. What the heck is up with that?

Oh well, whatever.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home