.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I just spent twenty minutes...

...feeding animals. They barely let me stop off in the bathroom to brush my teeth and tinkle before they stand in front of me and stare as though they were on a commercial for some orphaned housepet charity. They're a sweet bunch of animals, not a mean one in the bunch. I enjoy their company, maybe a bit too much. I could see myself becoming the cat lady of Marietta. I do have more dogs than cats...but those will most likely be the last dogs I ever own, those suckers are just too big and slobbery. But they sure are cute when they're puppies.

I guess enjoying your pets as much as I do is a sign of an old lady, ya think? I have a new blotch of brown on the back of my right hand all of a sudden. There are signs of aging that no one ever tells you about...at least they didn't tell me. What the hell is the deal with liver spots? They have nothing to do with livers...why do they call them that? And why in the hell are they there?

I think I'm getting wrinkles that are more than just laugh lines. I wouldn't mind that so much if I could have gone through a phase where I had no wrinkles OR acne. But I never did stop getting zits. I don't know whether to use Oil of Olay or Clearasil.

And the boobs. I don't even want to talk about them. OMG! If having kids and growing older isn't bad enough...I have to deal with an 80 pound weight loss. I miss my boobs. I really do. But everything I hear from everyone I've mentioned it to says that men don't like fake tits so what do I do about that? That stupid excercise that we did as teenagers, chanting, "We must, we must...we must increase the bust!" didn't work then, I'm sure it won't work now. I don't know how a dowager's hump can defy gravity but boobs can't.

What else is there? Oh...going to bed before midnight. I wouldn't dare go to work with 3 hours sleep. I used to be able to do that...but I couldn't even get out of bed with only 3 hours sleep now...I'd never try working like that. I hear my son come in at 3 AM and then he gets up at 7 and leaves for work. He seems just fine.

Oh, and my joints make noises...especially my knees. I think Herb Albert could use them with his Tiajauna Brass dudes. All I have to do is straighten my leg out and the knee clicks really loudly. It's kinda gross.

I haven't been bothered my gray hair yet...Loreal has seen to that. I don't even want to know. The entire hair must turn gray overnight, I've never seen one that's half gray. Every gray hair I've ever seen has been gray from the tip to the root. My hair was always reddish blonde and when I turned about 28 it started to darken a bit so I changed it back to my natural color and now I don't know what's going on under there. I come from a family of a blonde kids and not one of them is blonde now. The one kid who wasn't blonde is almost totally gray but she started turning gray in her 20's. Even the kids who were toeheads have dark hair now. I am curious as to how I would look with dark hair...maybe I'll try that for kicks...what do you think?

I should probably get my hair cut...I think anyone looks younger with short hair...but I like being able to hold my hair out by the end and say, "Rick has been gone THIS LONG!" He liked short hair so I'm letting it grow and grow and grow. So, I doubt that I'll cut it anytime soon, but I would die it some dark color. Maybe I should, ya think? If I did I would take a picture and show it to you guys. As a matter of fact, I think I will do that. I'm bored enough...yeah! That's a plan.

Now, how dark should I make it? And...should I get dark contacts? Nope, I have dark eyes already. Would it make me look pasty? Oh well, maybe I'll love it. What do you guys think? Have any of you ever just died your hair some totally different color for shits and giggles? I'm not talking about green like my daughter used to do...I mean a real color.

So, unless I get talked out of it before I get to the store...I'm dyeing my hair some different color...what do you think about that? Is anyone gonna try and talk me out of that one? I'm serious...gulp.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home