.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

OK!!!

I'm off to court today to hear the closing arguments of the murder case and to tell you what happened when the defendant called me! Each side is supposed to take up one hour on their arguments so I know it will be at least 2 hours long, but I bet it'll be a lot longer. I'll be back when it's over or when I get really bored...or if someone starts to eyeball me as though they want to arrest me for something.

Meg

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You, Meg, are a total hoot!! Can't wait to read your "reports" lol

February 14, 2007  
Blogger Jaded said...

When I read that you gave this man your number, I wanted to scream NOOOOOOOOO!

I read the link you provided, then looked up some other stuff. Of course, I haven't been to the trial and I don't know these people, but I think they abused their child which caused his death. I don't think I could speak to this man in any sort of a civil manner. UGH!

February 14, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Di, It wasn't easy, but may have been worth it.

Jade, stay tuned, you never know what I'll report on next!

Meg

February 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home