.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Excuse me...

...but I HAD to pop in to address this comment made by Solaris:

"...perhaps her relationship with my ex husband is not going too well, but if that were the case, she wouldn't have co-signed the car loan with him just last month..."

DUH! That's not a sign of happiness...it's a sign of desperation and a woman who is trying to control and hold onto a man by whatever means necessary. THAT'S WHAT I KEEP SAYING!!!!!

This bullshit works so well on other people...she doesn't realize how transparent she is...to her it's just normal behavior. She's immune to the fact that anyone with half a noodle can figure her out. She can't stand the fact that she can't control the wife...wouldn't she look good if she befriended Solaris and shut her up?

OK...I'll let you read the post, I have some more comments to answer.

See ya,


Meg



OK, this is the picture that I promised di...it's the one that I sent to the lady at the media production place:




9 Comments:

Blogger Determined said...

hold on to a man by co signing for a $19,000???! That's freaking beyond desperate. I got him to marry me, and I didn't have to spend one dime!

March 19, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yes darling,

Imagine how insane THAT must make her. That's why she wants you close...it's that keep your friends close and your enemies closer sort of thing. It sounds like you're getting it now, yes, she is quite des[erate. You can fall asleep with a smile on your face.

Meg

March 19, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Damn I hate to spell a word wrong...even if the error is a bracket, desperate. Sorry.

Meg

March 19, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Hey girl,

about the comments, why don't you moderate them so that you can disallow stupid ones?

Meg

March 19, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

"...A blogger I like to read daily has a post up about blowjobs. She’s done a pretty good job of classifying the different types she gives for different reasons. For example, one is the “I just want to get you hard” blowjob. True. True...I’d be interested in reading more about her techniques...Back to technique. I’ll share a couple of mine and maybe she’ll share a couple of hers. And so on and so on and so on..."



Meg responds:

Well, it sounds like you have a grip on the situation if you’ll pardon the pun. You seem to appreciate the equipment itself and that’s quite important.

What I can add here are two things, the kisses where you barely touch the skin and then you breathe on the area you just kissed. Also, assuming that you have a clean man (I will clean him myself if he really deserves a special blowjob) you go further with your tongue near the asshole. You said you use your fingers…wash the dude and lick his ass. The washing itself is fun for them, with the right kind of soap.

If you want to read more of Di's blowjob techniques, go to:


http://msmoxy.wordpress.com/

March 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Solaris: Meg is BANG on about the loan. colleen lombardi cosigned that loan and all the other money and stuff she's tossed at him purely because it is SO not working out, and she knows it. If she were capable of an honest or healthy relationship, as opposed to her chosen vocation as marriage destroyer, she wouldn't be buying the lieing cheating husband a car. She wouldn't get with him In The First Place. Theirs is a doomed time imho.

Great pic Meg!! Shows tons of personality... and cuteness.

March 19, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thanks...I'm nothing if not full of personality!

Meg

March 19, 2007  
Blogger JQ75 said...

As for Sol's first comment... You got him for nothing & Colleen is co-signing $19K.

Well you got what you paid for and Colleen is the victim of inflation. (grin)...

Colleen seems real proud of her money. Does she know it can be gone overnight, what would she fall back on then? Her ass!

Hey Meg, still waiting for a photo in a dress to see your legs I keep pulling... LOL.

As for your BJ instructions, you commented that men needed some instruction in a particular area. Can we look forward to that?

Hope you are being careful with the shift work...

March 19, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

jq,

I'll address the other stuff later.

Meg

March 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home