.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

and I absolutely LOVE wearing low rise jeans (hiphuggers in my day) and cute little tops instead of over-sized shirts and stretchy waisted pants. I am a registered nurse and have gone back to work after two excellent calcium levels (which is great!) and I am just a story waiting to be told! Sooner or later, I will tell my story, wouldn't you want to be the first?

I have pictures of before and after I lost 80 pounds and after. It's funny, I thought I was just too old to look good anymore, turns out I was just too fat. So, between the loss of the weight and the fact that I just plain look young for my age...I look great!

I've also worked as an extra in 2 movies since the hubby left, looking back I've always accomplished more without him! I'm doing stand-up again after a drought of humor in my life. I have so much to tell you...it's amazing.

Call me...I'm sure I won't disappoint!

Meg Kelso
688 Polk St.
Marietta, Ga.
30064
770-428-4017

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home